The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

JMO...Pinkel quit because he put his players ahead of the school. He knew the next president would have none of that. I heard nothing of his health until after the football team strike.

because he was trying to keep quiet until after the season. It got leaked. Diagnosed this summer. Pretty sure he didn't make up having cancer.

Reactions: 2 people
There's a lot of people, like you, b!tching about people expressing opinion on a fan forum...about the lack of offense in this game.

MTSU was up on N.Texas 31-0 at halftime, today. Our offense struggled as if they were playing Bama.

Mizzou has the 6th ranked defense in the country one spot behind bama. So, I expected tough sledding for our offense.

Reactions: 3 people
Gotta find something to cry about huh?

Crying? Who's crying? There was debate about whether or not Jones actually said it takes 6-7 years to build an SEC program based on his comments last week. McElroy just confirmed that Jones does indeed believe that's the case.

hour fans...

63753043.jpg

Fans

Reactions: 3 people
Pleasantly surprised by the win. Not terribly concerned by the offense. Staff played it safe because they knew the Missouri offense was impotent. No reason to help them with stupid turnovers. Just get the win. Nice job Vols.

^^^
Absolutely, although I wasn't surprised!

GBO!!!

Good win. The stadium and pre game atmosphere were less than impressive. Mizzou fans were nice. Never felt like we were in danger of loosing the game even after their touchdown.

Reactions: 1 person
If i was a Mizzou alum i sure as hell wouldn't support that team.

Pinkel is a class act though.

I don't think he's much of a class act. A class act doesn't buy into the bullcrap stories that got concocted, to make a good university like Missouri look like it's run by the KKK.

He played the politically correct line and any respect I had for him disappeared when he "supported" that cause and the players that participated.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't think he's much of a class act. A class act doesn't buy into the bullcrap stories that got concocted, to make a good university like Missouri look like it's run by the KKK.

He played the politically correct line and any respect I had for him disappeared when he "supported" that cause and the players that participated.

I got to agree with this, totally agenda driven hokum.

19-8 final - next up Vandy - currently getting shutout by ATM.

Go Vols!

Fahr Butch! Aint no good reason we shouldn'ta hanged 50 on the gay lovin hippies. Who let them sumbiches in da Aye see see anyhow.

After reading the garbage toward this team and coach in this thread, you all haters deserve 10 more years of garbage football.

Try being a Mizzou fan the 20+years prior to Pinkel. You have a good one in Butch but need your flash and awe offense and can't be happy with a shut out and a near shutout against an SEC opponent. Sorry ladies, be happy you have what you have. Sh!t could be a lot worse. SMFH @1/2 you clowns.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back