The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:15 pm ET, ESPN2

Our passing game is definitely concerning. No doubt about it. I'm really not sure why we don't get the ball to Wolf more often.

But how impressive is our run game considering everyone knows we aren't a threat to throw it down field?

Need to pass block better.

Reactions: 1 person
When this offense gets a QB that can throw and run...it will put huge numbers up. Also just a little better, more consistent OL play.

Yep.

Our offense can be hard to watch at times, but statistically we're much improved over last year.

You know how it is take the good with the bad. We've had bad for so long maybe the good is about to start coming through. As far as watching the offense I see it to be a rhythm thing, it just hardly ever gets in a rhythm and that is hard to watch.

Dobbs finished with 89 yrds passing.89 yrds! Go ahead sunshine pumpers! Explain that s**!.

The game plan was to run the ball, control field position, play stout defense and not turn the ball over. They executed that plan to a "T".

I'm sure they would have preferred 6's instead of 3's but Mizzou's red zone defense is no joke.

Reactions: 2 people
I understand winning the game but no way can I understand not having compassion for the man. He has a family that loves him. You might want to rethink how that message makes you look. Youre better than that.
For him on a personal level, godspeed to him. On the football field, eff him, his program that now goes into the septic tank of the SEC, and the Mizzou Tigers. The ESPN people were almost sobbing Mizzou didn't win and were actually promoting the guy for the Hall of Fame?!?! HOF?!? What pedigree is required to get in, SEC East champs but never an actual conference champ? GMAFB ESPN tried to make our football game the Pinkel show and took away from our kid's efforts on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
The game plan was to run the ball, control field position, play stout defense and not turn the ball over. They executed that plan to a "T".

I'm sure they would have preferred 6's instead of 3's but Mizzou's red zone defense is no joke.

it was the best followed game plan by the players all year. executed it to a "T".

they knew 10 points would win the game. Only way Missouri could score would be a screw up giving them a short field.

Defensive plan was excellent.

it was the best followed game plan by the players all year. executed it to a "T".

they knew 10 points would win the game. Only way Missouri could score would be a screw up giving them a short field.

Defensive plan was excellent.

Agree.

When we went up 9 - 0, I knew the game was won at that point.

VN Store

Back