What Other Message Boards Are Saying: 2016 Georgia Edition

But we're the only fan base that criticizes their team when they're playing like crap........

Most of our fans know, live, and breath Tennessee Football. Regardless of how our team plays, we tell the truth.. Unlike some of these other teams who praise their players even when they fumble the ball 11 times.. The team feeds off the energy we give them.. It's a way of life.

Reactions: 1 person
I had heard rumblings of dissension in their locker room. Many on their team are not happy Smart brought in the Bama DB & Rhode Island LT and made them starters on the day they arrived. No dues paid, hard to see a kid bump you down the chart when you have not even shown the new coach what you can do. It's typical staff turnover the new coach is gonna run off the old coach's kids and bring his own in. CBJ did this better than most at UT. Smart seems to be the ruthless guy, don't like it just get the %$#@ out of here.

Dooley was the same way. It's from being around Saban. They literally try to emulate that man and have everything "perfect". The one great thing about butch is he has his own philosophy.

Reactions: 10 people
Where's the Richt miss me yet meme?

1be023.jpg

Reactions: 27 people
I have a pretty strong loathing for Miami too, but I really hope Richt has some good success down there and really hammers it home the mistake UGA made. That and I hope Smart is their DDooley.

Actually, I was kind of hoping he would be their version of Kiffin at USCw. Overrated, dirty and gets them in hot water to which it takes a decade or more to recover.

Reactions: 9 people
Pittman is one of the best in the business. Thats a fact that cannot be debated.

I didn't say he wasn't. Just funny to me how much hand-wringing went on here about losing him and now some UGA fans are dissatisfied with his product.

Plus everyone knows he couldn't carry Mahoney's bike shorts.

Reactions: 2 people
If we can pressure Eason, we win. If not, we lose.

Sorry bone but this is beyond dumb. You are completely ignoring our offense. What makes you think they can win a scoring shootout with us? I can see it didnt take long for you to revert back to your cautious self. Eason is a big time QB no doubt, but even if he has a great day throwing the ball, UGAs defense will not be able to stop us like they couldnt last year with a veteran defense.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back