On Fulmer and kiffin from tos

What's funny about kiffin....

I think he was apart of the Reggie Bush cheating

He got TN in hot water in cruitin

Now that he is at bammer....well he just turned into a choir boy in cruitin haha

No where near the same. Its just football, not real life. Get over yourself.

Kiffin would be a great hire.

Give me his overall record as a HC

I'll help you out, it's 35-21. Please explain how that is a significant upgrade over what we have now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin failed to meet expectations too.

He had the preseason #1 team and took them to the toilet

He did weird stuff at USC like experiment with 2 point conversions

He has been hit with recruiting violations both as a HC and OC

He lacks character with the Joey Freshwater stuff (not to mention bolting from UT)

Give me his overall record as a HC

I'll help you out, it's 35-21. Please explain how that is a significant upgrade over what we have now.

Butch is 0-3 against Muschamp anything would be an upgrade over what we have now and for the record I wasn't advocating for Kiffin to come here, I was just relaying what was being said.

Kiffin is the only coach i would want over Butch. He could coach rings around any of the SEC coaches in the East. He would cheat his ass off but who cares.

Guys, Kiffin literally left Knoxville under the cover of darkness. He is a coward, stop lying to yourselves. We do not want that back in our program. :loco:

The current head coach at Tennessee is a coward, dodging the press and sending his players out to face them.

Reactions: 5 people
Vol fans have gone completely completely off the rocker. Holy nuts! I can't believe people would fire Butch for Kiffin!

You realize he left us for dead and we ended up with Dooley because of him, right?

Reactions: 6 people
Vol fans have gone completely completely off the rocker. Holy nuts! I can't believe people would fire Butch for Kiffin!

You realize he left us for dead and we ended up with Dooley because of him, right?

We did not end of with Dooley because of him - we ended up with Dooley because of Mike Hamilton.

Kiffin did not hire Dooley - i dont understand why people have a hard time comprehending this.

Trust me he will be a head coach somewhere and succeed why not us?

Folks wanting Kiffin as HC are just insane. He needs to go to a smaller school and prove he is capable. He left a mess here - he left a mess at USC.

He did not dodge the press conference. I wish folks would stop with the lies.

Really? Is that why he ran to the press room immediately after the game before the press got there. Is that why he only stayed for about 4 minutes?

WBIR Sports
‏@WBIRSports
Butch went to media room pretty much immediately after game. Most reporters weren't there yet. Took questions for less than 4 minutes

Reactions: 2 people

Kiffin left us, no doubt, but we ended up with Dooley because Hamilton was a dumbass..

Butch is 0-3 against Muschamp anything would be an upgrade over what we have now and for the record I wasn't advocating for Kiffin to come here, I was just relaying what was being said.

ANYTHING would be an upgrade? We can do better than a jackwad who's only two HC gigs ended with him leaving in the middle of the night at one and not even being allowed on the team bus at the other.

Sucked at Oakland, Tenn, and USC. Why would we want him?

WE WOULD WANT HIM BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST COACH WE HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME! WE WERE MAD BECAUSE HE WAS A GOOD COACH AND LEFT--NOT BECAUSE HE WAS A BAD COACH!:crazy:

AND ANYONE WITH AN ATTENTION SPAN LONGER THAN THEIR HAND SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD!

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure, when Butch bails (yes i said when because i believe he will) Tennessee will be at odds to find a new coach. Against popular belief, Kiffin is a good coach and I'd say hed sign about any contract to leave Saban and be a HC again.

Not being smart, but where do you get he is a good coach? Coordinator yes, but he hasn't blown the doors off anywhere he's been. In reality, the last school he coached left without him after his last loss. Not to mention, the one year he was here he not only left us in a bad way, but got us in trouble. I'll leave out the part about calling our players to talk them into leaving us.

it's a toxic conversation. on the one hand, i think there's a spot reserved in hell for Kiffin.

on the other hand, i believe 100% had he stayed, we would have taken control of the East for the next 3-5 years.

i also believe, now 7 years later this version of Kiffin is a bit different than the one we hired. not "complete make over different", but the kind of different that comes with some age, experience, and humility. leaving TN, to only get fired the way he did from USC....there's a lesson there. throw in a few years coaching under Saban...whilie i don't expect him to come out of that as a Saban clone, there's just no way he doesn't come out of that better suited to run a program than he was 7 years ago. he's got Pete Carroll and Nick Saban as his HC mentors. that's not a bad combination.

all that said, while i might be able to support the guy, i just don't think that move would be in the best interest of the program. it would be a very divisive hire. and i'm not sure that even if he won big, that it would be OK with some.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back