Just lost 3 commits

JUCO...come back in a year or two...Butch working all angles...must make room for now...on too other issues...:yahoo:...:crossfingers:...:biggrin:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
You all can thank the media and threads on this board for all this. What parents would want their kids to come here when all folks do is spew negativity all over the place?

Yeah... our overall lack of performance and unmet expectations obviously had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 16 people
Wait for it! Somebody on here is going to blame vol-nation

Okay I was the one that said that - and many of you are now proving my point - look at what folks are saying here and on Twitter. Already spinning this negatively without any insight whatsoever of why the players may have de-committed.

This is the time of year when commits start changing their mind.

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks. Then this may be the reality of them realizing they may not get accepted at UT.

Imo that's what it is. If people didn't know better it's easy to get caught up in all this emotional non sense some are continually spewing on this board about "firing Butch".

Reactions: 1 person
Jones offers nothing to 4 and 5 star recruits that would make them want to come here. We will be a class of 3 star recruits at best this year.

The long lean Jones era is beginning to show itself. Stay tuned.

You all can thank the media and threads on this board for all this. What parents would want their kids to come here when all folks do is spew negativity all over the place?

Then they better go play at a place that doesn't care about football because we are hardly the only ones, nor even the worst.

Reactions: 3 people
Jones offers nothing to 4 and 5 star recruits that would make them want to come here. We will be a class of 3 star recruits at best this year.

The long lean Jones era is beginning to show itself. Stay tuned.

Nothing? Full of ****. Keep telling yourself and others that he can't coach. I never defended Dooley. Butch is a good coach. I will remember all the **** you guys spew daily, hourly. You'll be eating crow lmao.

I'll have to look but I do remember it being mentioned when they commited.

They left Norfolk for Bishop Sullivan. I know at least one of them is still on the bball team there, and played just the other night. Bishop Sullivan wouldn't allow them to play if there were still academic issues. Just wouldn't happen there. They fired a coach for running up the score.

Strongly disagree. We can thank Butch & his coaching TIGHT in critical games with more on the line in the last 10 years. This is the result of losing to two of the worst teams in the sec. Vandy put up more yds on TN than they have any other sec team since 1971.

This is the result of losing the SECe & then a Sugar Bowl birth. This is getting "Butched"

Reactions: 9 people
They left Norfolk for Bishop Sullivan. I know at least one of them is still on the bball team there, and played just the other night. Bishop Sullivan wouldn't allow them to play if there were still academic issues. Just wouldn't happen there. They fired a coach for running up the score.

A player can qualify to play sports in high school but not qualify for college. A student can also graduate high school and not have the coursework for college. That is why community colleges were created in the first place - though many students now use them to defer some of the costs since they tend to be cheaper.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back