Just lost 3 commits

Strongly disagree. We can thank Butch & his coaching TIGHT in critical games with more on the line in the last 10 years. This is the result of losing to two of the worst teams in the sec. Vandy put up more yds on TN than they have any other sec team since 1971.

This is the result of losing the SECe & then a Sugar Bowl birth. This is getting "Butched"

Nope. This is either:

- Normal movement that happens at this time of the year as the season ends and the recruiting battle really picks up.

OR

- Reaction to the many stupid threads / articles about firing the coach.

Reactions: 2 people
CJ Cotman

And the two Gaddy Brothers

Thats 2 4*s and a 3*

Recruiting already taking a hit

The ship is listing and hopefully its uprighted before we sink

Reactions: 1 person
A player can qualify to play sports in high school but not qualify for college. A student can also graduate high school and not have the coursework for college. That is why community colleges were created in the first place - though many students now use them to defer some of the costs since they tend to be cheaper.

Also in Virginia his spring grades determine eligibility for the fall semester . When fall semester ends so do sports if not academically eligible

A player can qualify to play sports in high school but not qualify for college. A student can also graduate high school and not have the coursework for college. That is why community colleges were created in the first place - though many students now use them to defer some of the costs since they tend to be cheaper.

Thanks. You don't know Bishop Sullivan though. It's ok. Don't pay attention to my whole post. Just what you want.

Valuable spots can't be used on potential non-qualifiers.

This isn't about anything but that and normal end of season movement

Let the spin begin. The Negas can't possibly be right...whether they've heard the coach is leaving, or it's the inevitable fallout from substandard coaching that has been predicted.

It must be academic issues....or something.

LOL.

Reactions: 9 people
I'm sorry but I think this is the beginning of the end for jones and co.
The negative recruiting I'm sure is insane: failure to develop talent, hot seat coach, current players jumping ship, previous players dogging the coach, poor game time decision making, questionable coordinators.....
Our recruiting is going to take a major hit.

Fleas are jumping off the dog

Reactions: 3 people
Okay I was the one that said that - and many of you are now proving my point - look at what folks are saying here and on Twitter. Already spinning this negatively without any insight whatsoever of why the players may have de-committed.

This is the time of year when commits start changing their mind.

Oh my God just stop. Blaming a message board for decommitments? Yeah its all anonymous people's opinions on an internet message boards fault. I am sure it has nothing to do with what happened this season or the coaching. Good grief.

Reactions: 14 people
Let the spin begin. The Negas can't possibly be right...whether they've heard the coach is leaving, or it's the inevitable fallout from substandard coaching that has been predicted.

LOL.
It's been a part of the brothers recruitment from the beginning. Do the research. The other have a statement saying this was done by UT. This isn't anything more

Oh my God just stop. Blaming a message board for decommitments? Yeah its all anonymous people's opinions on an internet message boards fault. I am sure it has nothing to do with what happened this season or the coaching. Good grief.

Don't you know we are the only fan base that gets on a message board and complains?!?!

Ok folks. Which is it? ...

1. We need to clear space for higher rated recruits.

2. The sky is falling and everyone's jumping ship.

We've been whining @ #1 for months. Now we're thing @ #2. Which is it?

Nothing? Full of ****. Keep telling yourself and others that he can't coach. I never defended Dooley. Butch is a good coach. I will remember all the **** you guys spew daily, hourly. You'll be eating crow lmao.

Lol can't believe you came out of the recruiting forum to the FF. It's bat-chit crazy over here.

Not sure about the brothers grades as Smurf stays on top of that stuff but don't be blind people.

We were taking both brothers in a package deal to get the one 4* brother.

Last edited:
Nothing? Full of ****. Keep telling yourself and others that he can't coach. I never defended Dooley. Butch is a good coach. I will remember all the **** you guys spew daily, hourly. You'll be eating crow lmao.

Tell me you are kidding. A good coach?? He coaches off of a chart. He doesn't go for 2, when going for 2 is the only option. He coaches scared. He doesn't kick a fg at the end of the game, when that is obviously the right call. He doesn't understand the basic principles of the game. His game/clock management is horrendous. He doesn't have the right personnel in place for 2-3 plays ahead, depending on what happens with the next play=he's not prepared. His x's & o's and in game calls are terrible. He calls time-outs at inopportune times. He blew the SEC East title by losing to S.C. He blew the Sugar bowl by losing to Vandy. And you think he is a good coach? Please elaborate.

Reactions: 10 people

LOL.
And how do you know it's not? Just curious. Are you employee by Tennessee?

VN Store

Back