Lady Vols Softball Team Game Thread week 6

He want take her out as long as she has the no hitter. She would have a perfect game if not for the two errors.

He brought in Arnold making me think he is going the two pitcher route the rest of the season.

If Morrison isn't getting in a game with a 6 to 1 lead against Liberty I don't know when she will ever pitch again.

Well that wrapped up a win. Encouraged that the PHers all got bat on the ball and and substitute doubled. Batts had a single and Bearden did not whiff so that should help them. I am not sure what is up with Leach she has looked lost the last several games and SO many times.

Looking like were a two pitcher team unless were getting blown out then he may pitch her or the other girl. A 6 to 1 lead he could have given her a couple batters chose not to so I wouldn't expect to see her in any game other than a blow out by us or our opponent.

14dceb8c8f757fc19fdca0b0a5ced64b.png

Looking like were a two pitcher team unless were getting blown out then he may pitch her or the other girl. A 6 to 1 lead he could have given her a couple batters chose not to so I wouldn't expect to see her in any game other than a blow out by us or our opponent.

Me either but lets hope the 2nd game will give her an opportunity. Don't get me wrong I am not overly impressed with her but she cannot get better sitting and watching. I still believe we need the 3rd pitcher even though many on here thinks the 2 will be enough. They will need a little help IMHO! If Morrison was not good enough to pitch for us why was she recruited 2 years ago?:)

Me either but lets hope the 2nd game will give her an opportunity. Don't get me wrong I am not overly impressed with her but she cannot get better sitting and watching. I still believe we need the 3rd pitcher even though many on here thinks the 2 will be enough. They will need a little help IMHO! If Morrison was not good enough to pitch for us why was she recruited 2 years ago?:)

I wouldn't expect her to be on the team next season no reason for her to hang around or for the Weekly's to keep her if she can't get in this type game. She got her opportunity early walked 9 batter in 10 innings pitched and that was enough for Ralph. Were getting another terrific pitcher next season and should be better pitching wise than we have in many years.

Some mistakes have been made in recruiting pitchers. The player we got from Georgia didn't work out and neither did the JC player.

Just looked at the schedule totally disappointed that none of the NC St game are being streamed so the next five games are gametracker and radio only.

Well I guess the reason Morrison did not pitch she started game 2. We got her a lead and if she can go awhile her confidence will soar I hope.

Great to be 100 percent wrong Morrison not only pitching so far a no hitter and looking great. Evidently she has been working on her game and seems to be much improved since the last time she pitched. So speculation be damned glad to see her in there doing so well.

I wish I could see this game. I'd like to know whether Morrison has improved or if Liberty just has a weak batting lineup.

VN Store

Back