I know, I know, it's just a RUMOR, but what if...

I've stirred up the populace of this hovel enough for today.

Need to get up and start on replacing MIL's bathroom faucet and then to mail some packages.

She wants a one handle faucet... :(

Need to get up and start on replacing MIL's bathroom faucet and then to mail some packages.

I don't think you stirred them up... you do however give a source of constant laughter to me 😂 . Keep it up I thoroughly enjoy it

Ha ... banished to the kiddie table 😂😂😂

gule's:crazy: (aka Peter Pan) permanent location is the kiddie table.:)

gule:crazy:, you do exactly what MIL wants. Then mail your packages and sit down and be a good boy. It is NOT NICE to get T_V stirred up. I have to get your blue font/tongue-in-cheek/strir-up settings calibrated. Like herding cats. 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Reactions: 1 person

gule:crazy:, you do exactly what MIL wants. Then mail your packages and sit down and be a good boy. It is NOT NICE to get T_V stirred up. I have to get your blue font/tongue-in-cheek/strir-up settings calibrated. Like herding cats. 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

I've been wondering where you were, SV. You're always the perfect antidote when grumpiness around here starts creeping up the ladder. In fact, you are like sunshine. Sunshine walking around. You are what every woman should have been. :yes:

Reactions: 2 people
I've been wondering where you were, SV. You're always the perfect antidote when grumpiness around here starts creeping up the ladder. In fact, you are like sunshine. Sunshine walking around. You are what every woman should have been. :yes:

Heavens! What can I say:blush:.

Thank you, you've made my day.

He was in rare form this morning....being unnecessarily mean. 😤

Reactions: 1 person
He was in rare form this morning....being unnecessarily mean. 😤

I thinking he was guling with a passion today. :no:

(Maybe either a bad 4th or he really hates plumbing?)

But he's family.....:huggy:.....like Mama always said, "anything for peace in the family".

where was I being mean?

didn't happen.

hey, that plumbing is done, no leaks. yippee!

only trouble is, 2 weeks from now, she will want something else in there. She's like that. lol

FOR sale

Kohler polished chrome K-R1919-4d-cp

bathroom lavatory faucet

Hardly even used, cost $ 260.00 will sell to best offer.

off topic post.

#2 daughter is waiting on settlement on buying a house so Wifey said she may want it when she starts redoing every damn thing. :(

where was I being mean?

didn't happen.

hey, that plumbing is done, no leaks. yippee!

only trouble is, 2 weeks from now, she will want something else in there. She's like that. lol

Recalibrated:clapping::clapping:💥💥💥.

VN Store

Back