I know, I know, it's just a RUMOR, but what if...

But...I thought she was driven off by those horrible harlots Diamond and Te'a! Surely now that her tormentors are gone, then all of the problems that existed for her at Tennessee are over and she should be delighted to rush back to TBA.

I know everyone else looks to be happy they are gone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3 people
You'd just have to see it for yourself to understand the creepy vibe I'm talking about. I've seen plenty of what you're talking about. This is different.

Theyve seen it ... they are just trying to belittle what your saying by making you a bit creepy I guess ...

Reactions: 2 people
Theyve seen it ... they are just trying to belittle what your saying by making you a bit creepy I guess ...

Maybe so... LOL I get what some are saying about it being "creepy" for grown folks to follow these young women and I have felt that way about others doing it at times, but never about MYSELF, you know... because it's okay for ME 'cause I'm not creepy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

(And truly, I'm not, but I am laughing at myself, because I do see the irony and hypocrisy in me thinking it's okay for me but not somebody else.) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another thought - if it's put out there on social media is it really stalking? Guess it depends on who's doing the looking and what their intentions are.... For me, in the case of TC it was just following a Lady Vol (at the time) and it quickly turned to morbid curiosity! LOL

Maybe so... LOL I get what some are saying about it being "creepy" for grown folks to follow these young women and I have felt that way about others doing it at times, but never about MYSELF, you know... because it's okay for ME 'cause I'm not creepy! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

(And truly, I'm not, but I am laughing at myself, because I do see the irony and hypocrisy in me thinking it's okay for me but not somebody else.) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another thought - if it's put out there on social media is it really stalking? Guess it depends on who's doing the looking and what their intentions are.... For me, in the case of TC it was just following a Lady Vol (at the time) and it quickly turned to morbid curiosity! LOL

sis reus

Confession is good for the soul.

*Sing Rocky Top 3 times
*Yell LA..DY VOLS! 10 times
*Think at least one Positive Lady Vols thought for 5 consecutive days
*This must be done while wearing an oufit of Tennessee orange and Pat's eyes blue.

You will feel much better.👍

You'd just have to see it for yourself to understand the creepy vibe I'm talking about. I've seen plenty of what you're talking about. This is different.

Truthfully, I didn't feel strongly about Te'a one way or another, so I'll take your word for it.

Or, y'know, I'm just someone that finds no interest in following teenage girls they're not related to on their personal social media accounts.

Considering T_Vol is a woman, then my statement wouldn't apply to her now, would it. Besides, I engage with her respectfully because she engages with me respectfully...and I'm sure she's aware of that.

Haha 😂... people follow the Lady Vols all the time hoping to get a little more insight into the team. Now what they post may not be all Lady Vols all the time haha. It wasn't creepy to me at all by the way and this was an awesome post!

sis reus

*Sing Rocky Top 3 times
*This must be done while wearing an oufit of Tennessee orange and Pat's eyes blue.

This is legit funny I am going to try this at some point ! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 person
Truthfully, I didn't feel strongly about Te'a one way or another, so I'll take your word for it.

Or, y'know, I'm just someone that finds no interest in following teenage girls they're not related to on their personal social media accounts.

Considering T_Vol is a woman, then my statement wouldn't apply to her now, would it. Besides, I engage with her respectfully because she engages with me respectfully...and I'm sure she's aware of that.

Yes, she is aware. 😉 Thanks, Amb. 🙂

I get what you're saying and I am a bit taken aback sometimes at how folks watch everything these girls tweet, etc. ... to the point of taking screenshots of their tweets and posting them. It's a little weird to me....but I haven't seen anything inappropriate posted with it, just fan stuff and being excited.

I follow them all from the perspective of a fan/mama bear... and maybe that's a little weird too! 😂 🐻

Not since you said a creepy a$$ man ... nope! But I am sure there are creepy grown women out there as well... but you're correct T_Vol is a respectful poster and I am glad that you treat her as such!

Not since you said a creepy a$$ man ... nope! But I am sure there are creepy grown women out there as well... but you're correct T_Vol is a respectful poster and I am glad that you treat her as such!

Thanks, VA_VOLFAN. I have tried to quit being so emotional, listen more, and respect everyone's views. Not everybody that does not feel the same as me is a troll or hater. I have learned there are many different segments (not sure if that's the right description) of the Lady Vols fan base and we all want them to be successful.

Go Lady Vols! 💙🍊🏀

Last edited:

Show me where I said "creepy a$$ men". Go ahead, I'll wait :good!:

Haha 😂... people follow the Lady Vols all the time hoping to get a little more insight into the team. Now what they post may not be all Lady Vols all the time haha. It wasn't creepy to me at all by the way and this was an awesome post!

Thanks, VAVF!!! 🙂

sis reus

*Sing Rocky Top 3 times

Done! Whew!!!! 👍🏻 Thanks, SV! 😉😁💙🍊🏀

sis reus

*Sing Rocky Top 3 times

Ditto
:blink:
squared

I don't follow any of the players on instagram. I find it a bit icky for a grown a$$ man to be following a college student (especially a female) they don't know on social media, so I personally don't do it myself.

There ya go! Wait over 😆 I didn't say you called anyone a grown a$$ creepy man specifically but ya did say it would be creepy for a grown a$$ man to follow a player. So here's your prize!

5 positive posts in 5 days?

I'm out.

You just have to THINK, not post. You can do it. We can set up an intervention time for you if you want. T_V, Lady4ever, mule, and I know we can get others to help you get through it. I have every confidence in you.

Don't say oooooooooooooom, say Vooooooooooools.:)

I think I can, I think I can...
I can't is a sluggard......

Much more positive than worrying about the rumors 👍.

the one we have just can not get it done

No matter how many times you say Holly can't get it done there are going to be some people, who for some reason, want her to stay forever. No matter how bad the team becomes. Unless she proves otherwise, there is not an iota of proof that Holly is a top 10, or even a top 15 coach. We do have talent that can be a top ten team, however, I question that it will be. Russell has to play better and be consistent on both ends of the court. Last year Holly said a bunch of great stuff about Russell, however, Russell took a lot of time off while on the court. She also runs like she has a piano on her back. She and Nard have to play well or we are sunk. I just fear the coaching is not there to push these ladies, I hope I am wrong.

Reactions: 4 people
Proof is in the pudding, 1chattvol.

She hasn't gotten the job done, especially the past 2 years. Time to finish the job or hit the road.

VN Store

Back