F all of them

I'm in.

After destroying all the competition enroute to our shocking 12-0 campaign Butch addresses the media after each win accompanied by only Paul Bain.

"Fu&k all them" Butch derisively chorts as he drops the microphone leaving Paul Bain to finish addressing the media.

Paul Bain impassively glances at the microphone as he faces the media ensemble.

No questions are asked.

Reactions: 3 people
He's wild as a mink but sweet as soda pop...

Rocky Top, you'll always be home sweet home to me!

Good old Rocky Top,

Rocky Top Tennessee!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

This is a catch 22 OP. If there are no expectations, and that is the reason that we're about to shock the world. Then, if the fans all begin to have your expectations, then victory will then be expected, and we'll no longer be under the radar.
This is hard.

Our wonderful leader told that to the crowd when they booed him for taking a knee at the end of the half. That's because a hallmark of butch. When ever fan in the stadium can see that your making a mistake I'd like to think our coach would take note and change! As opposed to saying f them all

I had trouble reading this post. There were so many grammatical errors

Reactions: 2 people
Our wonderful leader told that to the crowd when they booed him for taking a knee at the end of the half. That's because a hallmark of butch. When ever fan in the stadium can see that your making a mistake I'd like to think our coach would take note and change! As opposed to saying f them all

He was speaking to folks with your mindset when he said it and I support his opinion

Reactions: 5 people
don't forget about the horses they rode in on. You just can't have an effective eff them all if you don't include the horses.

don't forget about the horses they rode in on. You just can't have an effective eff them all if you don't include the horses.

0065088.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Bama hasn't lost a regular season game by double digits in seven years, so let's pipe down chief.

That's also the last time they lost to an East team (2010 South Carolina). The last time they lost to an East team at home was in Saban's first year there (2007 Georgia). Truly remarkable

I agree with Butch. "F" the booers. Im very tired of hearing the Vols booed off the field at halftime cause the coach didn't do something only drunks & idiots want him to do.

Reactions: 4 people

Or he realizes that there's a reason why the people in the stands paid to watch the game instead of getting paid to coach it.

Or he realizes that there's a reason why the people in the stands paid to watch the game instead of getting paid to coach it.

Coaching isn't rocket science. The ones that get in it are the guys willing to put in all he long hours. It take a long time and a bit of luck to end up with a good head coaching gig. I think it's funny when people act like a coach has some sort of crazy skill set or talent. The reality is a whole lot of the fans in the crowd have a great mentality capacity and higher overall intellectual level than a coach. If the entire stadium is booing they likely have a reason to do so. As far as the game being in hand already...it's a mind set more than anything else. These are young kids looking at the coach to creat a culture and identity. You'd likely never see urban Meyer or Saban basically leaving points on the field in the first half of a game. Every possession is a chance to help creat that foot on the throat mentality

Coaching isn't rocket science. The ones that get in it are the guys willing to put in all he long hours. It take a long time and a bit of luck to end up with a good head coaching gig. I think it's funny when people act like a coach has some sort of crazy skill set or talent. The reality is a whole lot of the fans in the crowd have a great mentality capacity and higher overall intellectual level than a coach. If the entire stadium is booing they likely have a reason to do so. As far as the game being in hand already...it's a mind set more than anything else. These are young kids looking at the coach to creat a culture and identity. You'd likely never see urban Meyer or Saban basically leaving points on the field in the first half of a game. Every possession is a chance to help creat that foot on the throat mentality

And some of you guys make fun of Mink and want to know "what he's on".

Yep. I could do it like most. Didn't wanna take the pay cut for the $3mil/yr salary tho. This is one heck of a post man. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back