F all of them

sUsaZkC.jpg

He's actually right. You can't hate on butch for the job he's done here. He took a job no one wanted, recruited well, and said the right things. Even if he's not the coach to put us over the hump. He did a pretty damn good job to get us to the top of it. I believe that is the point the op is trying to make lol

Give me answers, please! I'm here! Let's go speak truth ! Smart people! My talent is different! I figured out how to take a open flame to flesh and how to take belt buckle to the back and how to be beat and smile ! I want to know what the perfect people have to say about our problems!
People might give you answers if they could figure out what in the hell you're talking about. Just saying. :hi:

No facts! No appreciation ! Stupidity is all you spill from your stupid mouths! Make a case from Dooley! Please? I'm open to hear how you well spelling educated punctuation using people would solve the problem from Dooley? Please indulge me , I'm hungry for you knowledge? I want to meet you intellectually gifted people and show you my talent! ! Please,

Are you the guy that keeps sending me those emails about deals in Nigeria?

VN Store

Back