Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has the one guy figured out how to post gifs yet or not? I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Edit: omg hey I see you managed it. Congrats!

lol. I don't think so. He keeps downloading/uploading it instead of linking it and the gifs won't play.

You guys are insane. There is zero percent chance that Gruden comes here. He's living the dream life without having to do anything like recruiting, putting up with boosters, and worrying about every single call.

I assumed you guys were joking but I see many that have actually convinced themselves that this is going to happen.

Pure insanity.

For the record, I'd love it too. It's just not going to happen.[/QUOTE

Nice try Wylo. Now go back to whence you came

You guys are insane. There is zero percent chance that Gruden comes here. He's living the dream life without having to do anything like recruiting, putting up with boosters, and worrying about every single call.

I assumed you guys were joking but I see many that have actually convinced themselves that this is going to happen.

Pure insanity.

For the record, I'd love it too. It's just not going to happen.[/QUOTE

Nice try Wylo. Now go back to whence you came

Easy on Wylo. I think he has recently converted to Grudeism.

just search gruden tags or follow vol coloniel or Houston Kress...fox sports knoxville.

Just start following anyone relating to UT football you will come across Grumors and such

What are you promoting??? I have been there and NOTHING on Knox Sports Knoxville

It came from @TheVOLColonel
B2688gNKPHnfwPYEgh702hbhQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
TheVOLColonel
@VolSassy I heard a small contingent flew into Nash Sun morn/flew back into Knox am Mon. to talk to Gruden for the 2nd time. #grumor #Vols
Oct 18, 2017, 4:42 PM

hmmm didnt it come up this week about a plane that was leaving knoxville and headed to nashville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back