Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he said it was on their twitter at Fox Sports Knoxville, If it is they are keeping it hid.... he then said it is on the radio... Unsure

sorry I am so excited I cant remember who all said what. Some other guy I follow with Grumors linked to Fox Sports Radio. Just search follow any knoxville sports writer, anything related to Vols and you will find the Grumors.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

sorry I am so excited I cant remember who all said what. Some other guy I follow with Grumors linked to Fox Sports Radio. Just search follow any knoxville sports writer, anything related to Vols and you will find the Grumors.

Thanks will try that

Somewhere in a dimly lit seedy bar ice gently clinks against the sides of a rocks glass. A grizzled ancient warrior of the gridiron slowly lifts the glass to his lips and sips the nectar of Lynchburg, Tennessee.
He swallows the contents that is so fiery that it seems to ignite a spark that lies deep inside of him. A spark that has flickered and burned for decades. A spark of bitter hate and betrayal. Now this spark suddenly rages with the intensity of hell fire!

Coach Majors tenses rising from his chair trembling with rage and bitterly whispers, "The Bastard is sharpening his knife again!"

Wow Doyle, that was amazing

Is this for real? It seems too good to be true With all we've been through the past decade. What has been confirmed if anything? I want to believe🙏🙏🙏🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back