Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm noticing a pattern. Whenever I partake of my opiates and pass out, I awake to good news. Either that or I'm in a drug induced fantasy. Meh, either/or is fine with me atm. I'm thinking it's time for another pain pill.

Take more drugs :)

Me going to work after gruden is announced
aewCbzF.gif

Reactions: 9 people
I'm handing out likes like candy on Halloween right now!!!!

SOON!!!

I really think it is happening this time for sure. Gruden was ask about it last time and he said "I wont go there" or something to that affect which makes me think it could have happened last time but we chose a cheaper route. And now we have in charge people with balls to make it happen. Fulmer to raise money behind the scenes, Peyton to help out, and Currie who wants Gruden. It is happening this time I really think it is

Reactions: 1 person
I heard that once CPF is named interim, he's going to initiate Operation Valkyrie and attempt to seize permanent power.

Somewhere in a dimly lit seedy bar ice gently clinks against the sides of a rocks glass. A grizzled ancient warrior of the gridiron slowly lifts the glass to his lips and sips the nectar of Lynchburg, Tennessee.
He swallows the contents that is so fiery that it seems to ignite a spark that lies deep inside of him. A spark that has flickered and burned for decades. A spark of bitter hate and betrayal. Now this spark suddenly rages with the intensity of hell fire!

Coach Majors tenses rising from his chair trembling with rage and bitterly whispers, "The Bastard is sharpening his knife again!"

Reactions: 16 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back