Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does anyone care if he can screenshot it. I can call a friend right now and have fake the same text convo and neither of us know crap. Doesn't prove it's a legit source.

Why the hell would Butch agree upon a buyout? It's already in his damn contract. Even Fulmer, one of the greatest VFLs ever, took his full buyout.

Unlike Fulmer or Dooley, Butch has a mitigation clause in his contract. He has to get another job and UT will not pay him anything close to the full buyout. So yes he has plenty of incentive to negotiate something more definite.

After last time I trust nothing I read on here unless it’s directly verified by a (verified) Twitter source (or similar). I’ve been in this thread for goofs, mostly, but the East TN radio segment did happen. No clue how credible that is, but it seemed to parallel a lot of what was being said here, sans the buyout. But again, not getting my hopes up

Not to mention, Ben Albright on Twitter claimed he has a source that said Tennessee is prepared to back up the brinks truck for our next coach. Verified NFL sports writer out of Denver.

He said his friend screenshot it and sent it to him.

Do the Mac screenshot and lets see.

Otherwise, most of the people *****ing are new and havent been here this whole time. So epic fail, or...trolls.

No I agree the poster is FOS. There is no reasonable person that would ever say “hey can you text me the screenshot right above this” when you can take your own screenshot. One of the worst attempts at backtracking I’ve seen in a long time.

Unlike Fulmer or Dooley, Butch has a mitigation clause in his contract. He has to get another job and UT will not pay him anything close to the full buyout. So yes he has plenty of incentive to negotiate something more definite.
Do you have a link to the full contract?

This is great entertainment. Why the he!! do people feel important by posting fake shat on the Internet? I don't get it. Does it make them feel important?

Reactions: 1 person
Saying "buyout has been agreed upon" implies there is input on both sides. Not necessarily true. Believe general payment terms are already in the contract. Everything else is determined by the AD.

My thought is, maybe the AD wants something that’s contrary what is already written into the contract. The AD then might go to Butch and his agents and ask for that thing, while giving up something that Butch wants like shorter pay terms, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back