Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying anyone is a liar, however my source is a non state run radio personality in town and he said he hasn't heard anything about Butch and the buyout situation. But that doesn't mean it hasn't happened yet

"We have rides, and cotton candy, and...."

"...Gruden?"

"Gruden! My favorite! He makes Saban go popopop pop pop poppop!"

*reads the rest of the thread*

*fast forwards to the part where Pennywise is killed*

Nevermind. We suck again.

lmao...you've all been had once again.

You base that one what? One person who "faked" a conversation? Regardless, all we've really determined so far is Butch is gone (duhhhhhh). Didn't need a buyout to confirm that. All else is speculation.

Grude on ya'll.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought this thread would hit 7,000 today, but I'll admit that I didn't think it would be quite this way. :banghead2: :spank: :machgun: :yuck:

Every rumor that has been put out there has just enough vague generalities and can be retracted at any moment to save face.

As much as I want Gruden this whole thing is a farce.

Y’all with “sources” have way too much time on your hand. Y’all should go make a movie or something with your creativity.

Reactions: 1 person
Saying "buyout has been agreed upon" implies there is input on both sides. Not necessarily true. Believe general payment terms are already in the contract. Everything else is determined by the AD.

They get negotiated all the time from the original. Most are put together assuming you don't get fired or resign with multiple games left on the schedule. Plus years removed can change the opinions of the original agreement.

Essentially Jones is trying to get as much of his buyout as he can get without having his coaching rep further dirtied up by losing to more SEC doormats.

Because like I said, my friend screenshot it. I was texting him on my Macbook.

Text me, screen shot it, mark out your name, post it on volnation with my number left on there. prove the colors are that way on your phone.

I am sacrificing my number for those on volnation. It is what the great gruden would want

865-280-0226

Reactions: 5 people
Text me, screen shot it, mark out your name, post it on volnation with my number left on there. prove the colors are that way on your phone.

I am sacrificing my number for those on volnation. It is what the great gruden would want

865-280-0226

Noods sent. Jk lol

865-280-0226

Nudes incoming in 3... 2....

Edit: Grudes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back