Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbs can we get an evening update on the coaching search?

It's my understanding that Currie has been in Knoxville today. He has been scheduled to go to the Bahamas with the basketball team and his family for a day or two. We will see if that happens. I think things really get cranked up starting Friday this week.

-Hubbs

Sounds like a man that's done with the coaching search to me.

Reactions: 1 person
What I was told and the Hubb tweet still has me thinking it could be accurate.

I'm with you and OG...vol on this. Currie being way too cool in the stadium; amongst the students; and with the fans.

I have a feeling that "The House That Currie Built" will be more than just renovations to an existing stadium. His vision includes a coaching staff that will completely overhaul the existing program. The stadium is just window dressing.

Both are going to be very expensive.

Go Vols.

I'm with you and OG...vol on this. Currie being way too cool in the stadium; amongst the students; and with the fans.

I have a feeling that "The House That Currie Built" will be more than just renovations to an existing stadium. His vision includes a coaching staff that will completely overhaul the existing program. The stadium is just window dressing.

Both are going to be very expensive.

Go Vols.

Do you expect Currie to swear and stomp around and scowl in public?

That's what the VQ crew are implying. Price on the nation tonight said that. I'm not buying.

They're just trying to buy another week. But seriously, we're just suppose to buy that garbage? He's waiting until Friday to really crank things up?! Yeah, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back