Recruiting Forum Football Talk XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks some of you are not enjoying the ride the way you are supposed to be. Or maybe you forgot to buckle up....like I told you to.....and have fallen off the roller coaster completely.

These should be fun times in the RF....and you morans should be chewing up and spitting out anyone that tries to keep it from being anything but that. Remember, you are only getting made up news, or news that you are wanted to hear. Curry even told you **cktards....if it doesn't come from my mouth, don't believe it. I said a few days ago, we'll have a good coach. Who that will be....:dunno:..that's part of the fun :). The money is there for whoever we want. It's a matter of if they want it or not.

OH.....and LMAO at the whole....."the fans are keeping coaches from coming" shi*.

Also, I do not recall saying anything about 16.7K. I don't do the metric system. I think someone took someone else's post and attributed it to me.

Well talk more

Me thinks some of you are not enjoying the ride the way you are supposed to be. Or maybe you forgot to buckle up....like I told you to.....and have fallen off the roller coaster completely.

These should be fun times in the RF....and you morans should be chewing up and spitting out anyone that tries to keep it from being anything but that. Remember, you are only getting made up news, or news that you are wanted to hear. Curry even told you **cktards....if it doesn't come from my mouth, don't believe it. I said a few days ago, we'll have a good coach. Who that will be....:dunno:..that's part of the fun :). The money is there for whoever we want. It's a matter of if they want it or not.

OH.....and LMAO at the whole....."the fans are keeping coaches from coming" shi*.

Also, I do not recall saying anything about 16.7K. I don't do the metric system. I think someone took someone else's post and attributed it to me.

Peepaw always know what to say 😍

That is pretty much what you can take from what both Atlanta and Baldy were saying.

and with what someone personally told me.........why I feel good about it..................and where he got it would make you guys feel pretty good about it BUT still doesn't mean he takes it and I have had my doubts grow after seeing how bad we are right now on the field

sorry guys. its late. Got confused which way it counted....prepare for kick to the jewels....

1045.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back