Official Gruden Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you believe this has been fully well considered and probable addressed way before now. Good grief these folks are smarted than that, sure it could be the reason for a timing issue although I think it is more about coaches. As far as the other stuff, I find it hard to believe that hasn't been addressed for a good while now.:rock: SOON! GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!!!!!

I agree, I have no doubt if we actually have him signed that it has been addressed.

I am not questioning IF the staff, agents, etc are smart enough to know they need to deal with it...of course they are. I am asking about the rules, processes, and potential impacts (if any) to getting the deal done.

Reactions: 1 person
Why does Chip Kelly to Florida rumors seem like it's doable and that their fans aren't crazy to think that, but Gruden to Tennessee rumors get all kinds of negative response from UT fans and media. Florida athletics flew up north to Chip Kelly and they had people watching the airport scene to see if Chip would get off the plane. Sounds familiar. Kind of just like some of our own watching to see if Gruden got off the plane with our power players, but the media had 2 different responses to those situations. Both guys have expressed interest in their respective schools, again 2 different responses. I wonder if the gators forums have similar threads and posts that say "Chip ain't coming to UF". I don't understand how the same situation is taking place here and there and the coverage and response have to different outcomes, Kelly to Florida-positive. Gruden to Tennessee-negative

Could be because Kelly's co host and colleagues at ESPN aren't saying that they think Kelly wont end up at Florida.

Reactions: 2 people
Just think guys, as "40" is upon us.

We may have not heard Gruden announced yet, but.....

Butch Davis is not here anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta think if Gruden isn't coming and sees all of the potential for a huge embarrassment that he would address the situation. With Cindy and his son having direct ties, I just cant see it.

I would think, if there were any truth to the "family meeting" not long ago, that he informed them both on the approaching storm of rumors.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s because we were working it until about 4:00am the night before!

I can’t pull all-nighters anymore like I could in my college days! 🙂

I tried, but I can’t either. The night shift needs new leadership. A young insider.

Someone is going to try a quick check in at work, and see these Booms and freak the crap out.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back