Official Gruden Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with Beaver is that I know he's said things that are not true. Some of his info lines up. Some does not at all.

At this point you can almost either believe Beaver or believe guys like John Brice and Trey Wallace.

What has he said that isn't true?

My issue with Beaver is that I know he's said things that are not true. Some of his info lines up. Some does not at all.

At this point you can almost either believe Beaver or believe guys like John Brice and Trey Wallace.

To me Wallace doesent buy what he’s selling at times

Considering babyvol hasn't been right about anything regarding this or the last coaching search whatsoever, I don't really take that as a ringing endorsement.

And I have no idea who "beav" is, nor do I really care, but he still behaves like a child online of late and I find his grand "strategy" comical.

Reactions: 3 people
What doesn’t line up? Not bashing, just curious.

I know and those guys have reported that Haslam has been cooperative with the hire i.e. allowing Gruden to use the Haslam plane to talk to coaches.

Beaver drives the agenda that there is a war with the Haslam's over the hire and that they are fighting it.

Why would he have to answer it? He’s said it 100 times.

He was firm on his stance that Gruden was coming before Butch was fired. He hasn’t been nearly as vocal about it since - with numerous instances of posting “bad” news on Twitter (making it seem like Sexton won, etc). He knows people hang on his every word so when he would visit the forums, you’d think he wouldn’t mind re-assuring folks who flip out with the changing news cycle. He’s avoided all of the direct Gruden questions.

Reactions: 1 person
Sure.

But I think an hour and a half trip to throw off a trail is no big deal, if I can entertain a conspiracy-tinted view of it.

Frost would have wanted the meeting to be somewhere outside of Orlando. He probably drove to Tampa.

I believe UCLA will make a big push for Petersen. If he wants out of Washington, UCLA would be a perfect landing spot for him. They went after him really hard when he left Boise. Makes sense if he wants to stay out west.

So Petersen stays at Boise St forever than finally jumps to Washington and now he’s going some where else? GTFO of the gruden thread with Petersen crap

Babyvol on if anyone thinks Beaver is a troll

"I promise he’s more connected than anyone on any board. If you knew who he was like I do, you would know."

"He’s on the payroll for this hire and that’s all I’ll say."

"Still Gruden!"

Connections don't necessarily mean you get good info. Being on a payroll could mean could mean several things. Being paid to push an agenda being on of them. Which payroll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back