'18 AZ JUCO TE Dominick Anderson (UT signee)

I agree with Byrd, I want him to come to UT for UT, not for followers. Don’t give a damn about him if that’s his mindset. Would play Eli Wolf instead who earned his spot

Byrd is mad he didn't think of it. If he's chasing off playmakers he needs to start making some.

#1 TE recruit asks for Vol Nation to give him 20K followers and he will sign with UT on the 20th!
Twitter

The fans helped stop a bad coaching hire, helped get an inept AD fired and replaced by one of our own. Now it sounds like it’s up to us to reel in the recruits too. 😎
Giving my All for Tennessee today!!!!

You know what we have to offer. You either want to be here or you don't. I hope he does but im not going to beg.

No different than any other recruit looking for attention, he just came up with a different way of doing it.

Reactions: 1 person
Byrd is probably mad because he doesn't want to come, just wants attention.

Why do people make this assumption? Was he asking for 20k tweets from Bama? From A&M? Methinks we're his top choice. We'll take kids that aren't great students. We'll take kids that have been in trouble. We'll take kids that aren't that talented. Anybody who doesn't want him because he wants twitter followers is a ****ing idiot. Sorry.

I swear sometimes I feel like our fans want to lose.

Reactions: 2 people
lol, dude is a drama queen ..you will see..looking for follows to commit ..wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Umm no, if you need your ego stroked that much to sign somewhere it’s a pretty good sign what you’re going to be like in the locker room.

VN Store

Back