The Official #18 Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

If the Vols don't get their act together they may be heading for the bubble. I know its unthinkable, but they will probably drop to 23-25 after today. Lose 2 or 3 more and they will probably drop to 7 or 8 seed. Lose their first game in the SECT and they could drop to 9 or 10 seed or concieiveably even be a bubble team with a record of 20-11.
I hope not, but if that scenario plays our it will all depend on how the teams currently below them finish out.

The bubble huh?

Lol

Every favorite lost today apparently in the SEC. Just one of those days. Team looked listless. When Williams is missing layups and putbacks then it is bad.

We had “one of those days” last Saturday; you can’t have 2 in a 7 day period, especially when the second one is against a subpar team.

You hate the truth. It is what it is. I don't enjoy losing. . but what I feared is absolutely coming to fruition. It sucks...when u find out all the hope was for nothing

When you start speaking truth, let me know; because all you are spouting is your opinion.

I'm not saying I want 5 one and done five stars. But with around 3 or 4 legit 4 stars players with developmental 3 stars will do us some good. Imo

Reactions: 1 person
How did those 5* from UK compete against our guys? I wouldn’t count anything before you’ve seen it happen.

Barnes is coaching on borrowed time if he doesn't start recruiting some Top 100 players. Other coaches/teams in this conference, yes, even Vanderbilt, are signing top 20 players while Barnes sits back and rests on his laurels trying to coach up 3* players. We see what happens when our diamond in the rough 3* Williams goes against length and athleticism . He becomes a non factor. Two weeks in a row now.

His best record since he has been here. You are dumb.

That's not saying much when you're fading...when you should be getting hot.

How this team is playing, they are going to get bounced early in the SEC/NCAA tournament.

Hey dumbass, stop looking at the record and LOOK on how they are playing down the stretch

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back