The Official #18 Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

BTW, Kent must have an incapacitating illness or injury. He's already played and therefore can't take a RS.

""Tennessee coach Rick Barnes on Monday confirmed that the Vols will seek a redshirt for freshman power forward Zach Kent.

“We’re working on that, yeah," Barnes said.""

UK starts 5 freshmen. That's not the answer. Mixing in one or two 4 and 5 star players with some upperclassmen is what I am talking about. We don't have a super star " go to" type player on our roster which means we lose games like we did today when we can't buy a basket.

Vanderbilt likely starts 3-4 of those freshman next

UK starts 5 freshmen. That's not the answer. Mixing in one or two 4 and 5 star players with some upperclassmen is what I am talking about. We don't have a super star " go to" type player on our roster which means we lose games like we did today when we can't buy a basket.

Grant can be that guy, he just missed makeable shots. Admiral can be that guy, but he falls in love with difficult shots sometimes.

But that's the kind of talent and impact that would win is these kinds of games instead these undersized or undeveloped guys Barnes keeps bringing in. Agree, if not tell me the numbers you expect from a talented big guy that supposed to make an immediate impact?

And again I ask if you have seen the FBI investigation and wanted us to be involved. If not, it is really hard to get a five star

And again I ask if you have seen the FBI investigation and wanted us to be involved. If not, it is really hard to get a five star

I never said anything about a 5*. The FBI investigation should have no impact on bringing in 4* or even 3* that aren't undersized.

Reactions: 1 person
Some bribes could have gone to players with potential that were too young to have carried a rating. So, yes... 3 stars and 4 stars could easily be involved.

COULD BE. Until a 4* or 3*, a coach, or whatever gets busted. I will back off and say Barnes has done an incredible job recruiting.

VN Store

Back