The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

You move to lock territory, UF moves to last four in. Or thereabouts.

Better team won, that's for sure.

Hope for a rematch in the SEC tourney where both teams aren't sleep walking their way through it.

This team could have a good run in the tourney, if they can just regain their focus a little bit. They look sharp for 2-3 plays, then just look lost out there.

Reactions: 1 person
This team could have a good run in the tourney, if they can just regain their focus a little bit. They look sharp for 2-3 plays, then just look lost out there.

Yeah. We go on runs of scoring every possession while playing great defense (looking like midseason) and then look really bad a few minutes later.

Hope for a rematch in the SEC tourney where both teams aren't sleep walking their way through it.

They said during the game Lunardi had y’all as a 6 seed. Can’t imagine you’d drop to last 4 in. It’s not a bad loss

Agreed.

I don’t expect SEC or National Championships every year but I expect to be competitive.

Our guard play needs to improve badly.

And Schofield still likes to force bad shot attempts.

I’m still curious to know why Walker didn’t play at all tonight.

We were a lock already. We’re playing for seeding

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, it was encouraging to see that rhythm found in the 2nd half and close the game on a high note.

Grant Williams rose to the challenge to deliver with a great performance along with Admiral Schofield.

I want to see them go to the post and drive to the hole like this as much as possible because it's definitely working once they find their rhythm with the higher percentage buckets.

Well it was a loooooot uglier than I imagined but the Vols get it done somehow

Your and Bruin's posts were the kiss of death for an ugly game, hahaha. Next game we need to all say win by two while shooting 30% from the field or something

If I’m watching a basketball game..... will I be able to post in a forum dedicated to LV softball and see YankeeVol posting there with a AP logo in his profile? :)

lol. Well played.

I really like having the Lady Vol sports together and am looking, in general, to reduce the number of forums rather than add to them. But your request is noted and I'll definitely keep it in mind.

You can also email me if you want to discuss further or have other suggestions.

:hi:

VN Store

Back