BOLD 2018 college football predictions

Using more than one question mark is like pushing the up button on the elevator multiple times even though it’s already lit up. Bugs me too.

One question mark wasn't enough????

I ain't sure either, its a prediction.

I guess that hits a nerve with some who complain about everything that doesn't suit their liking. Ever heard of emphasis? (wow, only one question mark, good for me)

I guess that hits a nerve with some who complain about everything that doesn't suit their liking. Ever heard of emphasis? (wow, only one question mark, good for me)

Its all good dude, just stirring on a slow day!!!!

I've never pushed the button on an elevator one time. It has to be pushed 6 or 7 times for the sensors to know you're in a hurry.

Same with the AC thermostat. When you first turn it on in a hotel room, it has to be on 50 so it will reach 70 faster.

as someone that travels for a living, and spends more than my fair share in hotels, i wholeheartedly AGREE.:eek:lol:

and then, you get off on the 2nd floor by mistake and look like a moron cause some one was too lazy to walk down 1 flight of stairs.:blush2:

Reactions: 3 people
Jalen Hurd will have a good season at WR with Baylor until he gets a concussion.

There will be a lot less major injuries next season due to a more robust S&C and due to the change in offensive scheme.

WV, FL & SC: we win at least 2.
Mizzou, KY and Vandy: we sweep
AL, Aub & GA: we have a 50% chance of upsetting one of them.
All other OOC games: we sweep
WGWTFA: whoever we play in bowl game

Reactions: 1 person
10 and 3 overall.

Chryst Throws for 3'000 yards and 30 tds

Jeremy Banks runs for 1,000.
Ty Chandler get 2,000 apy

Warrior and Bituli are Co- Defenisve Player of the year.

This I believe. TV contracts are running out which makes realignment possible.

With 4 four team divisions, there will be two extra revenue generating games for the SEC Championship.

The Big 12 will get raided to prop up the other Power 5 schools up to 16 teams.

Personally I’d like seeing va tech and tcu come to the sec.

At least 50% of the people who thought that Jon Gruden was a sure thing as head coach at Tennessee admit that that was ludacris and now we're in a better spot with a battle-hardened proven winner even though it's his first year as a head coach.

Sept. 1 West Virginia--W
Sept. 8 ETSU--W
Sept. 15 UTEP--W
Sept. 22 Florida W
Sept. 29 at Georgia-- L
Oct. 13 at Auburn-- L
Oct. 20 Alabama--L
Oct. 27 at South Carolina--W
Nov. 3 Charlotte--W
Nov. 10 Kentucky--W
Nov. 17 Missouri--W
Nov. 24 at Vanderbilt--slaughter

9-3

Reactions: 7 people
Sept. 1 West Virginia--W
Sept. 8 ETSU--W
Sept. 15 UTEP--W
Sept. 22 Florida W
Sept. 29 at Georgia-- L
Oct. 13 at Auburn-- L
Oct. 20 Alabama--L
Oct. 27 at South Carolina--W
Nov. 3 Charlotte--W
Nov. 10 Kentucky--W
Nov. 17 Missouri--W
Nov. 24 at Vanderbilt--slaughter

9-3

I like this!

Reactions: 2 people
Keller Chryst clearly establishes himself as our starting QB and has the best year as a passer we've had since Tyler Bray.

Unfortunately we dont make a bowl game.

VN Store

Back