Gators returned tickets....prob won’t sellout.

Its a shame but there's no way this game sells out. There are THOUSANDS of tickets left. Here is a screen shot of what's available from UTsports.com in II as of right now and the entire upper deck at that end of the stadium looks the same. When you hover over the section it tells you how many seats are left and they all say 650 plus. There are surprisingly also sets of primo seats on the sides near the goal lines. The light greens are $105 each and the dark greens are $115 each.

1537379031790.png

Its a shame but there's no way this game sells out. There are THOUSANDS of tickets left. Here is a screen shot of what's available from UTsports.com in II as of right now and the entire upper deck at that end of the stadium looks the same. When you hover over the section it tells you how many seats are left and they all say 650 plus. There are surprisingly also sets of primo seats on the sides near the goal lines. The light greens are $105 each and the dark greens are $115 each.

View attachment 168961
seats in front of the Jumbotron need to be lower in price.

Kentucky is having trouble selling out their tickets for Miss State game Saturday - now they are holding a promotion for $10 tickets. UT would never do this but thought it was interesting.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
It's tough. If it weren't for the weather forecast and being a night game, I'd round up my nephews and come make some noise. CJP is trying to follow Saban's outline to some extent and a big part of Saban's success had to do with total buy in from the get go. Saban had a college head coaching track record to justify that sort of buy in. Not to mention that I don't think Bama fans were quite as disinterested and demoralized during their down years as many of us have become during ours.

Yeah I’m afraid the weather forecast is going to put a damper on some of the crowd, think it may be a tough day to be a scalper.

To be fair y'all had a ton of empty seats vs Kentucky and Colorado State and your fan base has it had it much better than ours these last 10 years

To be fair, I’m also not starting threads about other schools returning tickets, when my fanbase isn’t exactly filling up the stands for home games.

To be fair, I’m also not starting threads about other schools returning tickets, when my fanbase isn’t exactly filling up the stands for home games.
I'm not sure there's any other fanbase ( maybe Michigan or Bama) that will consistently draw 90-100k like we do in the middle of a 10 year plus streak of awfulness. I am a bit surprised though that Florida fans aren't turning up for this one seeing as they leave Neyland happy more times than not

I'm not sure there's any other fanbase ( maybe Michigan or Bama) that will consistently draw 90-100k like we do in the middle of a 10 year plus streak of awfulness. I am a bit surprised though that Florida fans aren't turning up for this one seeing as they leave Neyland happy more times than not

Have you watched us play lately?

Combo of things.

Bad teams.
Too expensive.
TV experience at home.
America is losing some interest in football.

Non factor, night game. Unless u are poaching
You obviously don't hunt. It gets dark at 7, the game starts at 7. See where I'm going?

Unless you're doc brown and can time travel you can only do one or the other. Not to mention not everyone lives close to Knoxville.

Definitely a factor, this is tennessee. Hunting is a big deal also.

There were empty seats at Auburn and LSU. That seems unimaginable 10 years ago.

It’s not because of interest. It’s because of TV. I don’t go to the games either but that doesn’t make me less of a fan. I like my tv, chips, and beer. I also can see the actual game. Hell with the atmosphere. I care about the chess match.

I agree but there is a difference between being loud and being rowdy. We haven't been full bore in over a decade!

Modern Caveman! Me Too!
This was intended as a response to a post about sitting at home in front of a 12 ft bigscreen and drinking one's own brew.
It seems this new volnation is messing up the rep!y to's.

VN Store

Back