The Plan for JJ Peterson

Does anyone think it is get some conditioning and play in the last 4 games and still be able to redshirt

He reportedly had an Instagram post with a picture of the schedule....had 4 games circled..... Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Looks like those are the 4 he’ll play this year while retaining his redshirt.

Attachments

• DD0B3A54-C3A4-45D2-8554-3DBFF9645376.jpeg
    DD0B3A54-C3A4-45D2-8554-3DBFF9645376.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 166
He reportedly had an Instagram post with a picture of the schedule....had 4 games circled..... Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Looks like those are the 4 he’ll play this year while retaining his redshirt.
OK...I had not seen that...we need him

Reactions: Sara Clark
I really think the plan is to simply get him in shape regardless. If it happens within the 4 game perimeter, it happens. I don't think Pruitt is necessarily pushing for the last four as much as looking out for his best interest, whatever that may be. But you know what, we all read tea leaves, really none of us know what's going on, which is probably best.

Interesting that Vandy over Auburn was chosen

Had he not had the academic issues he did and gotten here on time I think he would have been a starter but that's also just purely my opinion. I was 95% sure he was going to end up going the JuCo route up until Pruitt was like "Nah,he comin." I also think that more than conditioning, it was more him learning the play calling/positioning/habits that Pruitt wants before he throws him out there and tells him to go get the ball. I'm not surprised by his post about the circled games and I hope that what others saying about him playing those games is exactly what's going to happen. Based on how Pruitt has handled reps all year so far he wants to give the kid as much real experience as possible and still have him RS. He was our highest ranked recruit of the class after all.

Reactions: TennMan101
What's his Insta name?

That must be because Pruitt feels those are the 4 games we have the best chance to win.

Pretty sure that was just a "learn your ABC's" exercise he completed successfully..

Those are the games he's requesting 2 tickets for. Could be a connection though.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Not a chance we can play with Auburn. Maybe he can impact the game vs a bad Vandy team. Only thing I can figure.
KB I think I am going to disagree with you somewhat on this one. I was pleasantly surprised by the pass rush against Georgia. Hopefully this can build a little momentum. At least we will get to see what coaching has done during the break.

KB I think I am going to disagree with you somewhat on this one. I was pleasantly surprised by the pass rush against Georgia. Hopefully this can build a little momentum. At least we will get to see what coaching has done during the break.
And Auburn is pretty banged up already I think

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

VN Store

Back