The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Louisville Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Is this a tournament? What is this talk about playing Kansas?

source.gif

Score wise a close game, but we dominated. It would’ve been a dog fight to the end the past few years. I feel pretty good about the way they’re handling things. I know Louisville is no power house this year but we’re tough inside and stout!

GBO!!!

Team started playing better when Grant/Alexander bumped heads. What happened to Fulky?

Teams are hungry to beat us. Louisville kept coming today and we denied them every time they got close.

Need to clean up some defensive lapses and ft shooting. Great win though. I think Louisville is easily a top 40 and maybe even a top 25 squad.
Projected to finish top 20 rpi wise.

Reactions: zaqhhh
What a great way to close the game. The Zags knocked off Duke. That will be a great game. I can’t wait to kick some Gonzaga butt!

Reactions: 508mikey
Won by 11 against a team that shot the lights out all game. We’re a good team and I hope we get to play Kansas to see how good we really are. Go Vols!
Still I wouldnt mind seeing Kansas lose their game tonight just because of all the hype they get

Teams are hungry to beat us. Louisville kept coming today and we denied them every time they got close.

Need to clean up some defensive lapses and ft shooting. Great win though. I think Louisville is easily a top 40 and maybe even a top 25 squad.

This is the type of game previously where we might have struggled offensively to score enough points. But we have an inside and outside game that we can rely on now. We are good on both ends now.

Louisville has a weak inside presence, but they have some good talent. We did as I expected minus the Cards hitting some ridiculous 3s.

VN Store

Back