The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Louisville Game Thread, 5:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Sometimes the Ice Man gets a little cold lol.

I could tell he was gonna miss from watching him get ready for the shot. Did not look confident. I am, however, confident that he will be back to his stone cold killing ways. Heck, he kinda was tonight.
Lamonte was huge tonight. Not sure we win by 11 pts without his big 3's in the last 10 minutes

Score wise a close game, but we dominated. It would’ve been a dog fight to the end the past few years. I feel pretty good about the way they’re handling things. I know Louisville is no power house this year but we’re tough inside and stout!

GBO!!!

UL shot 3's and made them , which kept them in the game.

Another 3 pt team bode well for us? I assume Marquette is stronger in the post than Louisville though.

I’m happy to be wrong on Fulky. If he’s going to play that well and be the hustle guy, we have a real shot at making a run.

46738697_2517475904959407_8232028043737038848_n.jpg

Rick Barnes on the Turner air ball after the game: "That thing needed a 5 mile per hour wind behind it to get to the rim."
That's funny. U all know that was Turner's first ft attempt this year in a game, in Brooklyn, plus it was even more awkward because it was a tech. Turner shot 88% from the line last year and is the definition of clutch. Sh!t happens, Turner won't airball another ft in his career at UT

That Turner air-balled free throw though. lol
I just watched the replay and saw that. No kidding, on the Tech too. Free throw Air balls are rare, but not as rare as doing it when you’re the only dude on the court.

That's funny. U all know that was Turner's first ft attempt this year in a game, in Brooklyn, plus it was even more awkward because it was a tech. Turner shot 88% from the line last year and is the definition of clutch. Sh!t happens, Turner won't airball another ft in his career at UT
Didn’t see your post Dog

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back