Tony Basilio Tweet

I'm an older fan and I want Holly's a$$ kicked to the curb. If he fails to do it, I'll be extremely disappointed and will question whether he values the lady Vols and Pat's legacy.

We made the tournament this year by the skin of our teeth and it's one of the last significant record the Lady Vols still own. If he retains her and they miss the tournament next year, which is likely, then Fulmer will bare as much of the blame as Holly, IMO.
What are you doing in this neck of the woods?
I'm over here all the time, just don't post much. Also, I can hide from OG ever here.
When you are related there’s nowhere to hide. 🙄
What’s up, boys! My spidey senses told me I was being discussed in here, so thought I would drop in to see my ole buddies, @InVOLuntary and @Sugaray13! Yeah, Invol, you are definitely old!!

Hope it isn't Walz. He isn't always ethical in his recruiting.

And for those wanting Freese, she tampered with Gatewood and Candace after they were at Tennessee. Gatewood left the team at Christmas break and transferred, devastating her teammates and ruining a good season. We don't need coaches like that!!!
I could look the other way if he gets Tennessee back to winning Championships

Wiley Gatewood was a whole different situation. That was her father's doing.
Regardless - she was an asset to the team and her stock was rising in the short time she was here at Tennessee. I remember her making some really clutch plays when we played UCONN and won. In the end, it was her losing out, not us, and everybody has forgotten her (sad, because she could ball). We went on to win 2 national championships and I believe she sat on the bench at Maryland.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
If true Phil Fulmer doesn't care if he sh*ts all over the LadyVols fans and the program that Pat Summitt built.
It's not the program Summitt "built" any more than the football program is the one Neyland "built." In fact, it was well in decline while Summitt was still coaching. Jolly-Harper would be a great pick-up to boost fan interest but perhaps she herself has loftier goals.

Regardless - she was an asset to the team and her stock was rising in the short time she was here at Tennessee. I remember her making some really clutch plays when we played UCONN and won. In the end, it was her losing out, not us, and everybody has forgotten her (sad, because she could ball). We went on to win 2 national championships and I believe she sat on the bench at Maryland.

Whether she stayed at Tennessee or not, I don't think her knees were long for this world. While she would have 2 NCs, they would have come with her cheering from the bench anyway.

LOL. I see no lies here.

WTBS, this is more of a fact-based discussion, not opinion. For how wrong he was about Holly, I'm sure he's correct regarding Westbrook.

Uh huh, and I'm sure they're correct that Walz isn't a potential target as Holly's replacement. Grain of salt...

InVol, did you tell him we were here? Now we will have to move to the Ticket Form to talk about OG
I didn't tell him. I've been hiding. I think I try the high school sports forum. Shame we don't have a jeopardy forum. He wouldn't dare venture in there.

I like the thoughts of a team comprised of this years freshman and next years incoming kids along with Brown and the new Australian young lady along with a possible grad transfer! Even with Holly as Coach with that team and hopefully the turnover machine and lazy pouter will transfer! New start for Holly! Exciting new team all young ladies with open minds eager to play and learn! Good times coming!
Shame on those who are still blaming the players!

I didn't tell him. I've been hiding. I think I try the high school sports forum. Shame we don't have a jeopardy forum. He wouldn't dare venture in there.
What if we creat an equine forum? That’s something he knows nothing about.

Basketball is like any game,,,don't use, you lose it

the newbies come in with skills they don't get to use because of tired old opinions. female players have advanced in game and skill yet we hear and read: make a pass with two hands ...(would you tell Jordan Bone this?)

programs are so intent on breaking the athlete down to their image of what they want them to be that they forget to use what they recruited
that is why their skills seemingly get or look depleted years later, because they become something they're not

turnovers when they are unforced and dumb are one thing,, high risk/high rewards turnovers are another thing entirely...yet they get grouped together

When I see E thread a needle to a post and the post gets hit in the head by the pass they weren't expecting,,,guess who's butt I am gonna crawl!
Passively running around with both hands up will not stop an opponent from driving all the way to the cup. One must also impede or disrupt the perpetrator. Holly's method of defense sucks!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back