Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not done the venmo or any cash exchange for that matter. I'll take anyone's advice. I just thought cash would be easier for charger and quicker. I'll post an email and you guys can email me the amount you want to give. I'll front 100% of the donations in cash and can take it to him tomorrow. That way he can put it in the bank and have immediate access.

I'll publicly humiliate anyone that pledges and doesn't follow through. 😅
Very much appreciated Invol!
I had set up a go fund me and no one has to go through any extra trouble.

Came up with a plan. Halt the automatic mortgage withdraw (still have 10 day grace period) and phone payment when we get back. Story is short, you guys already know. And of course, any help would be huge to us with what we've gone through.
Here's the link
Click here to support South Carolina Medical organized by Joseph Clark

Came up with a plan. Halt the automatic mortgage withdraw (still have 10 day grace period) and phone payment when we get back. Story is short, you guys already know. And of course, any help would be huge to us with what we've gone through.
Here's the link
Would be happy to collect it and get it to you tomorrow. I've already had several commit to donations. I can have you cash in hand tomorrow.

Here's the link

Just sent you $50 good buddy hope it helps!

Reactions: chargervol
Would be happy to collect it and get it to you tomorrow. I've already had several commit to donations. I can have you cash in hand tomorrow.
I know you would and can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
But this may be easier for everyone, especially you. We'll be fine by not having the mortgage taken out Tuesday and the donations can replace the money we use.
Thanks again man, that was a hell of a way to step up. I won't forget it.

I know you would and can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
But this may be easier for everyone, especially you. We'll be fine by not having the mortgage taken out Tuesday and the donations can replace the money we use.
Thanks again man, that was a hell of a way to step up. I won't forget it.
Ok guys. Just donate to his GoFundMe. I'll do the same.

Lol I know you have. You were an assassin on the blacktop!!!
Obviously, u have seen me play. U must have been at that Fulton/West JV game, back in '87 when I scored 29 points or the Alcoa game when I had 28 or maybe the South-Young game when I had 27 or maybe it was the Holston game when I only had 22. Oh yeah, I had 10+ rebounds in every one of those games, too. Either way, thanks for the love

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back