Wednesday Practice Thread

Honest question only for those that have done it. Why do you respond "first"? ie Is there some sort of prize awarded? Have I missed the backstory?
tenor.gif

Honest question only for those that have done it. Why do you respond "first"? ie Is there some sort of prize awarded? Have I missed the backstory?
Sort of a throwback to junior high school, like when the lunch period would begin, certain guys would jump up and sprint down the hall to be first in line. Some boys just never grow up (I'm not a 'first' poster, but I had to opine anyway).

doesn't seem like the OL has improved a whole lot based on these reports
It is hard to really know how much they have improved or not based on the small amount of practice the reporters get to see. OL may or may not pick up the intensity after the media leaves. Who knows.

OL-Tatum. Funny stuff
On the mentality of the offensive line and if there is a difference in the way he plays:
“I’m just tired of losing. It’s really embarrassing to go out there and have everybody blame it on us. It usually is our fault most of the time. I just want to make a difference. I don’t want to be that whole excuse of why we are losing and why this university is falling apart.”

I would like to see Chaney mic'd up for practice. I bet he would be hilarious
I can hear him now....."Hit thu !@$er, your F#%k*(n dogging it dog, don't you say a G#$d%mn thing about my wieight, you fat %^&K

OL-Tatum. Funny stuff
On the mentality of the offensive line and if there is a difference in the way he plays:
“I’m just tired of losing. It’s really embarrassing to go out there and have everybody blame it on us. It usually is our fault most of the time. I just want to make a difference. I don’t want to be that whole excuse of why we are losing and why this university is falling apart.”
He’s coming into the new season with an edge. I like it.

Credit Reid for fighting through the tweak and continuing to work. He’s learning how to know the difference between hurt and injured

Reactions: jerrync

VN Store

Back