2020 Baseball Schedule

I did not! I got to work at Ardent for a couple weeks many years ago.
before or after ardent moved?
came close to going to southwestern about the time Chris Bell returned from UT. Son graduated rhodes in 2000

I love both!!! I know Jon and Ken, this is crazy!!!!
know them very well, too
ken was going to stay with us about five yearso but we had to go to knoxville for a family emergency ... much later they asked if they could billet here. we were out of town and helped them get a hotel room. saw ken this fall in hattiesburg, but missed jon's show in memphis this year

before or after ardent moved?
came close to going to southwestern about the time Chris Bell returned from UT. Son graduated rhodes in 2000

I would have been there in late 1997, Jody was running it by then, Dickinson wasn’t a house guy there anymore, I don’t think, but he came in and out. Jody is literally the coolest dude I have ever met. I got to see Alex and Jody play with Ken and Jon on some kind of Big Star reunion tour in NY. Bash and Pop, no...it was Perfect opened up.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
[Q
wish I had met him
Memory's riddled, but think I heard him play with one of his earlier bands in late 60s

Reactions: vol66
hope you've got some of his solo stuff. it's frightening what they could have done had they gone their separate ways

I am the cosmos is fantabulous, a little depressing at times, but a classic record that doesn’t get its due.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back