2020 Baseball Schedule

3 game series in Knoxville last season. I agree with Bruin, mostly, a game with us and any B10 team in the early part of the schedule will be in Knoxville...unless, we play them up there in the midweek, or we play them at a neutral site in a tournament at the opening of a season...I do not know if our coaches have a close relationship somehow to members of that staff, but that could change things as well.

Of course, this could get us started on a discussion of whether it would be beneficial to the sport to have a later start. 🤭

3 game series in Knoxville last season. I agree with Bruin, mostly, a game with us and any B10 team in the early part of the schedule will be in Knoxville...unless, we play them up there in the midweek, or we play them at a neutral site in a tournament at the opening of a season...I do not know if our coaches have a close relationship somehow to members of that staff, but that could change things as well.

Of course, this could get us started on a discussion of whether it would be beneficial to the sport to have a later start. 🤭

The Vols should spend the first two weeks of the season in Miami. Of course, I used to think they should spend the first two weeks of the season in Cali.

why not west coast?.
it gave us a lot of good music 50-plus years ago, and there's some pretty good craft brews wending our way

How ya been 66?

I am ready for some baseball.

Reactions: vol66
never had the pleasure to see them live but -- got some good bootletgs from a former indie record store owner who was a good friend of Chilton's
check out Bash & Pop

never had the pleasure to see them live but -- got some good bootletgs from a former indie record store owner who was a good friend of Chilton's
check out Bash & Pop

Check it out???

Want it fast and hard, Friday night is killing me...you guys are speaking my language!!!!

Check out Perfect.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back