Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m liking what you are telling me!

First time I was able to buy a bottle of this was 3-4 ayears ago.

Brought it home and cracked it open and had a drink. Man that is really good!! I am not a expert but even I could tell a difference. A couple of weeks went by and I thought I would research this bottle that is now about empty. That is when I realized how hard to find this bourbon is.

Enjoy.......your wife did well !!

Last edited:
Reactions: millst987
Near disaster last night. Got my son one of those battery powered cars. Opened it up, no screws. none. Supposed to come with about 60. Had to throw it all in the torn box, rush to target before it closed to exchange. They had one left. Thank God Target was open until 10 pm.

View attachment 249019

The bow tie for the wheels is too big and they pop off and bend. hardware stores are closed so I used heavy picture wire. lol. it's fine. just some duck tape will do.
Drive that to our meet and greet.

Reactions: RikidyBones
Near disaster last night. Got my son one of those battery powered cars. Opened it up, no screws. none. Supposed to come with about 60. Had to throw it all in the torn box, rush to target before it closed to exchange. They had one left. Thank God Target was open until 10 pm.

View attachment 249019

The bow tie for the wheels is too big and they pop off and bend. hardware stores are closed so I used heavy picture wire. lol. it's fine. just some duck tape will do.
I was at Target late night last night. They were the only place open. They saved Christmas for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back