Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Reactions: maotai and Devo182
Oh snap! You were seriously asking if it was good? I thought you were being facetious. Same exact mash bill as Pappy but a different flavor profile. Come from where its stored in the barn and different at different temperatures. When the tasters sample at 12 years it either stays another 3-8 years and becomes Pappy or mixed with the other batches to become Weller 12. The best Bourbon in my opinion is the 12 year cask strenth known simply as William Larue Weller. I mean best bourbon in the world!
Have 3 bottles of WLW in my cabinet!!😉

I know it is late but...

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. We have special place here (even you FF strays). We are truly blessed to be able enjoy this life we were given. Enjoy it and be thankful fellas (and ladies). I don’t post a whole lot, but I appreciate everyone of you.

Also, remember to be thankful that you aren’t dawgs or gators.

- VB

2021 Possible Starters. Sorry I was just thinking about our team after next year. I always look ahead more than I should, but here it is. Obviously, we all aren't going to agree and I didn't 100% know who would still be here or not, don't keep up with who is graduating and we don't know who will transfer. Looks like a good mix of young and older talent. Overall, it seems like we could be competing in 2021.

QB - Bailey
RB- Gray
WR - Keyton, Gibbs?, Tillman, Hyatt , Calloway
TE - Jackson Lowe or Sean Brown (DW would be here, depends on if we get him)
LT - Morris
LG - Carvin
C - Mays or Lampley or Soph
RG - Wright
RT - Calbert

DL - Emerson, Garland, Harris, Thomas, Bailey, Perry, Hardy (If we flip him)
Jack - Harrison or Joseph
Sam - Bennett or Baron
MLB - Crouch (I think he ends up inside)
WLB - Toot,
LCB - Taylor, Slaughter
SS - Lawrence
FS - McCoullough
RCB - Thompson and Burrell
Star- Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back