Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is CJH don't give a Fuuuuuuuuuuu about this drama. He's here to coach up his ball team, and nothing else. He'll put the appropriate people in place to handle PR and focus on the team.

A few VFLs can't seem to wrap their mind around the fact their time has passed, it's no longer "your" program. Times are different what you did and how you did it ain't the answer anymore.

Brent Dougherty said yesterday “I’ve been told Jeremy Pruitt was calling offensive plays because he’s such a control freak”

tenor.gif

If true...sheesh. It's no wonder we couldn't ever score a stinkin' touchdown!!

I agree, but my takeaway from your last post is in bold. It all starts with our leadership and flows down. If I don't lead, hire and manage my people correctly in my role I would see these same type of colossal failures. I'm hopeful but not convinced we have that problem taken care of.
Yeah i don't think its solved. maybe boyd/plowman/white will be better leadership.

one of the most interesting things in the last week was white saying we have to fix the leak problem. somebody somewhere leaked the JH hire, and it probably wasn't a bad thing - gave people time to get used to the idea before it hit. but, i like that he was clear that it needs to be fixed. tells me he's not interesting in being a booster pawn or scratching people's backs to help them feel important. maybe some backbone will help right the ship.

Steele was brought here with different expectations and blindsided. If he and CJH see his role differently, it's best for him to move on. With all that's happened, it would be a positive to start fresh.

If you don't like the contract, blame the one who approved it. Unlike Fulmer, she knew what was getting ready to happen. Her name is Donde Plowman and her signature is right there with his.
What is your honest opinion of Plowman?

They got together, bought all those shares driving the price up, thus manipulating the stock in thier favor. The hedge funds cry foul, but they were trying to manipulate it the other way for thier benefit.

No one evah, evah evah saw a group of private citizens a) identifying what they hedge fund did and moreover b) pulling together, pooling recourses and driving the train the other direction.

The more I read/listen about it, the more amazing it gets.. They bankrupted a walk Street firm because a message board group decided to buy some stock...
I predict that loop holes will be closed after this

Reactions: jakez4ut
Brent Dougherty said yesterday “I’ve been told Jeremy Pruitt was calling offensive plays because he’s such a control freak”
It all makes sense now. Pruitt had our offense acting like a defense preventing ourselves from scoring. And our defense acting like an offense and allowing the other teams to score, a lot.

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
Tee's resume isn't great and I think either Kingston or Hank pointed out awhile back that most people viewed his "OC" title at USC as just for looks since both the Helton brothers were really calling the offense.

What he needs to do is work. Rumors a plenty he wasn't working very hard while here, and even with the conflict between him and Pruitt at the end of the day his work ethic is what matters regardless of how bad his boss is. Cause if he was producing NFL talent or developing his guys and recruiting hard then he wouldn't need a BS buyout he thought he had negotiated with the previous AD that got fired with the rest of the former staff.

I predict that loop holes will be closed after this

What's the loophole? This is very strange, but how is this different from some analyst or hedge fund person going on CNBC telling the world what they are buying or selling? Or look at guys like Cramer cheering stocks up or down

I'm certainly no expert, but from what I've read about it, they have one of the most respected leadership teams in the industry. They have plenty of capital. And their technology appears to solve most of the issues that plague other blockchains by being scalable without sacrificing security and decentralization. So I think it will lead more people to build on their blockchain. There's already a couple countries building their currency on it. So as it gets used more it will drive up the value. Also, Coinbase let's you stake it for 6% APY which is nice. But like I said, I'm no expert. I only threw in an amount that wouldn't hurt me if I lost it all. Which is very possible. haha
I'll do some reading on it. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back