Kaidon Salter putting in the work!

This thread aged well, and quickly.

It's really a sad situation -- the kid definitely has talent and a real opportunity to create a great life for himself. Unfortunately, Tennessee fans will never know his name, and he will need a complete 180 if he is ever going to find success.

It's really a sad situation -- the kid definitely has talent and a real opportunity to create a great life for himself. Unfortunately, Tennessee fans will never know his name, and he will need a complete 180 if he is ever going to find success.

Sadly he isn’t the first to waste their talent and won’t be the last.

Kaidon Salter putting in some MORE work!!

GiftedSkeletalGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

How many guys had long NFL careers who were horrible people off the field but nobody ever knew cause coaches squashed it?

Not saying this is right.

Just saying he just needs the right situation like FSU and no matter he somehow becomes a model citizen.

My dad would have beat me about the head and shoulders while other people were calling me dumbass if I had acted like Salter. Unfortunately, some other posters would have been crying over the name calling other people were doing towards the kids they failed to raise decently.
Just want to point out that there are a ton of people, including here on VN, who “raised their kids decently,” yet things went to hell.

I’m glad that you seemed to have turned out ok. You might want to experiment a bit with the concept called humility. Because you never know when life decides to bite you on the ass, hard.

Just want to point out that there are a ton of people, including here on VN, who “raised their kids decently,” yet things went to hell.

I’m glad that you seemed to have turned out ok. You might want to experiment a bit with the concept called humility. Because you never know when life decides to bite you on the ass, hard.
Doesn't matter how hard life bites you on the ass, doing things like drugs and getting into constant issues with cops are a choice.

Maybe if he played for Colorado or Washington State in a state where Mary Jane is legal he could do something like a pot commercial now.

VN Store

Back