Kaidon Salter putting in the work!

Lol criticism is hate when there is no positive reinforcement, you might want to hand in your degree if you can’t differentiate that. What is constructive about calling an 18 year old an embarrassment?
What happened to people being intrinsically motivated without relying on others to build oneself up? Calling a spade a spade isn’t hate, you may not like it or even reject it at the time but eventually you realize that the person is right. Kids being a dumbas* and as a father I would have no issue people telling them they’re a dumbas*.

Stop hatin on him he was just having fun off the field.
Are you being serious? I don’t see blue font so I guess you are. Even if you take the pot out of the discussion, he was driving without a license, driving with no taillights and with a dark cover over his license plate. First, how is this fun? Second, there is usually a reason people have a dark cover over their license plate.
I have been helping pay for this young man’s education, tutoring, food and lodging. Time to cut him loose and let him make it on his own. He should have been the ideal citizen after his previous encounter with the legal system but apparently he was not bright enough to figure that out.
I hope for the best for him but it needs to be somewhere else.

Hopefully they will have an actual father figure to teach them about the real world someday
What happened to people being intrinsically motivated without relying on others to build oneself up? Calling a spade a spade isn’t hate, you may not like it or even reject it at the time but eventually you realize that the person is right. Kids being a dumbas* and as a father I would have no issue people telling them they’re a dumbas*.
There is nothing intrinsically motivated by calling young student athletes names whom you do not know personally. It’s a board policy to not to do that, this is literally my argument. You can say it was a stupid decision or it was a dumb move, but calling him names serves absolutely no purpose.

Reactions: VolNExile
My dad would have beat me about the head and shoulders while other people were calling me dumbass if I had acted like Salter. Unfortunately, some other posters would have been crying over the name calling other people were doing towards the kids they failed to raise decently.

50620847500e9.jpeg

Idk how this kid is going to work out one way or the other, but I sure as **** ain't gonna judge him because he vapes. The majority of high schoolers do. Its actually sad. They were supposed to be the generation that kicked nicotine so these companies just made it a hell of a lot stronger than a cigarette and made it taste like candy.
Still think that was candy nicotine?

VN Store

Back