Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steenstra going to be our SS?

I can't say that I know all of the details of the incoming guys, but Steenstra was being considered at 1B until now the talk of Lipcius coming back. Guy in baseball forum says that he spoke to someone close to Evan Russell, and Russell was told that positions are tight, and he may have to work at multiple ones. Russell said he was up for the challenge. There will be a lot of competition and moving parts next year.

Something like this:
1B- Lipcius or Steenstra or Chambers
2B- Moore or Chambers
SS- Stephenson or Moore
3B- Lipscomb or Steenstra
LF- Booker or Gilbert or Russell
CF- Booker or Gilbert
RF- Beck
C- New one- Taylor or maybe Kessler?
DH- Russell or Lipscius

SP- Tidwell
SP- Burns
SP- Dollander

Closer- maybe Halvorsen

I can't say that I know all of the details of the incoming guys, but Steenstra was being considered at 1B until now the talk of Lipcius coming back. Guy in baseball forum says that he spoke to someone close to Evan Russell, and Russell was told that positions are tight, and he may have to work at multiple ones. Russell said he was up for the challenge. There will be a lot of competition and moving parts next year.

Something like this:
1B- Lipcius or Steenstra or Chambers
2B- Moore or Chambers
SS- Stephenson or Moore
3B- Lipscomb or Steenstra
LF- Booker or Gilbert or Russell
CF- Booker or Gilbert
RF- Beck
C- New one- Taylor or maybe Kessler?
DH- Russell or Lipscius

SP- Tidwell
SP- Burns
SP- Dollander

Closer- maybe Halvorsen
Luc is set at 1st. You could probably put Steemstra at 3rd.. assuming he’s not left handed, I don’t know for sure. Russell seems like a good DH, I don’t see how Booker wouldn’t pass him up as an out fielder

Reactions: Maxwell865
Soon as you rehash a movie title AND the general plot idea/characters you're doing a remake. Honestly I think if I was going to "remake" a Space Jam like movie I would have picked a different sport to use. At least then it's hard to call it a straight remake.

But yeah it had many things wrong with it, the only part we really enjoyed was having to go get the Looney Tunes characters back from the other worlds. And they rushed through that anyway.

Spoiler alert!!!

Wait... what kind of alert is it when someone tells you information that you were really really hoping to go the rest of your life without ever knowing and they ruined it?

Your daily reminder that BGSU was one of the worst teams in the NCAA last year.

BGSU be like....
iu

Luc is set at 1st. You could probably put Steemstra at 3rd.. assuming he’s not left handed, I don’t know for sure. Russell seems like a good DH, I don’t see how Booker wouldn’t pass him up as an out fielder

You can play around with it though. If Steenstra is a good fielder, Luc can be the DH. I agree that Booker could be a stud.

I can blame you…… wins and losses shouldn’t be the basis of your fandom……for example: I have always been a 76ers fan….. got made fun of it for the majority of my youth bc they sucked…. Allen Iverson comes around and has us in the championship….. those same people were yelling go sixers at me when I had my gear on…..people need to stick with their team through the good and bad times.

This ^^^

60+ years as a Reds fan has taught me the downs are longer than the ups, but I remain a devoted fan through it all. Anything less is bandwagon.

That is my issue. The MLB just cancelled the Red Sox vs. Yankees game the other day because of positive COVID-19 tests, but some of the players who tested positive were vaccinated AND asymptomatic. Unfortunately, this seems to be something we are going to continue doing.
And NC State just got royally screwed by this same policy.

MJ played in the “flu game” yet we cancel and forfeit games today. We’ve become soft and I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back