Fanbase is Fed up

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
I truly believe the fanbase has lost their patience.

Ole Miss players taunting the fans and players, faking injuries to slow down our momentum, incompetent officiating, completely ruined a good game.

The fans are tired of being bullied and they finally snapped tonight.

Yep. Every break going against us. Them calling back that td with basically no explanation. The ref comes in from 10 yards behind the ball and spots the ball a yard short (and of course to overturn a call means needing irrefutable/dna evidence). Which makes no sense. Why doesn’t the replay official spot the ball exactly where he thinks it belongs? He has a way better chance to get it right than the offical way behind the play in real time. To all the fake injuries. Bizarre. And forget about all that…if we abandon that stupid delayed run with small amd just roll hooker out amd have him either throw or run we probably win. Always tough to be a run fan.

Last edited:

Ole Miss players taunting the fans and players, faking injuries to slow down our momentum, incompetent officiating, completely ruined a good game.

Bullied? Are we that freaking pathetic?

When players and celebrities start popping off about politics, they are praised for using their platform. That's the new rules, and I hope everyone enjoys living by them because tonight Vol fans used their platform, so to speak, to voice their disagreement with a lot of terrible calls.

Being bullied? They just bullied 2 teams before tonight.

The fact that anyone is trying to justify the actions of our fans is a complete joke. It was totally classless and has no place in college sports. Sad because it legit makes me question if I should ever take my young kids to a game.

Oh and by the way, it wasn’t a first down anyway.

100%. This tribal behavior was years in the making.

When players and celebrities start popping off about politics, they are praised for using their platform. That's the new rules, and I hope everyone enjoys living by them because tonight Vol fans used their platform, so to speak, to voice their disagreement with a lot of terrible calls.
I don’t recall seeing Megan Rapino throwing golf balls at the White House. Voicing your disagreement is absolutely fine. Throwing **** on the field to the point where our own band has to be evacuated is something entirely different.

Don't agree with the actions but I agree it is a by product of the crap this fan base has been out through. The outside doesn't understand. It's more than just the losses. This school has had the most inept front office in all of athletics, professional or amateur and in any sport, in the world the past 14yrs. They've continually kicked the fans while down and shat on them. So what did they expect? That the fans wouldn't get fed up at some point? They wouldn't show frustration? What's our administration do? They continue to put losing teams out there and ask fans to pay more money and have more patience.

All that said, I like Heupel and Co.. tough loss, had our chances but I think he's a good coach. First good decision the admin has made in awhile with football.

VN Store

Back