Purdue officially announces Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

No, we won by two.... the strip fumble TD was taken away erroneously

We won, the scoreboard just didn't show it

Tennessee did not beat any team with a winning record this season. Purdue has a winning record.
Then we will have 1 win against a team with a winning record, since you dont count UK. Hokies thought they could beat us too. . . they learned the hard way. Still laughing at them. Its funny you're still so tore up by that loss that you come here trying to bring UT down. We're all laughing. . . and you won't be around to say a word when we slaughter Purdue. So might as well run along, you're not convincing anyone of anything.

Then we will have 1 win against a team with a winning record, since you dont count UK. Hokies thought they could beat us too. . . they learned the hard way. Still laughing at them. Its funny you're still so tore up by that loss that you come here trying to bring UT down. We're all laughing. . . and you won't be around to say a word when we slaughter Purdue. So might as well run along, you're not convincing anyone of anything.
i stand corrected. Tennessee only beat 1 team with a winning record.

Glad Heupel is our coach because he will have our guys ready to play. I look for high scoring affair. I think we will win but it is a bowl game you never know.

My wife said last week she’d go to a bowl game this year. She’s an NC State alum and said whichever of our teams has a better location. I’ll have to try to convince her Nashville in December is better than San Diego 😒

You're going to San Diego. Enjoy the beach!

Reactions: HalfullVol
My wife said last week she’d go to a bowl game this year. She’s an NC State alum and said whichever of our teams has a better location. I’ll have to try to convince her Nashville in December is better than San Diego 😒

Bruh.

Go to San Diego and enjoy yourself.

ESPN's FPI says it should be close.
View attachment 418041

CBS power rankings has Purdue at 30 and Tennessee at 39. This does seem to be a pretty good matchup.

If we are going to be in the mid-tier bowl, which is what we deserve this year, at least it's one within driving distance. I'll be taking my 18-year-old son to his first bowl game.

Bowling Green who Tennessee dominated beat Minnesota. Minnesota beat Purdue..........can’t really compare schedules

I dont know. Purdue low key scares me more than most Big 10 teams. They have a pretty good offense. It could be a shootout. Purdue has a healthy passing game. We have awful safety play and Warren Burrell. I think we should still win but I wouldn't be surprised to see it a once score game late in the 4th.

OVER the total? Probably around 65!

Ok, I wasn’t going to touch this initially, but since everyone else is weighing in...
Everything we eat is trash!
You can get a frozen pizza for $4 but a quart of organic strawberries cost $8+
A whole damn box of little Debbie’s for $2 but you’ll pay out the wazoo for fresh vegetables.
Cokes, 2 for $3 at weigels but raw milk is illegal.
And do t you dare try to collect your own drinking water!!
Yes, big pharm is running the show and as long as they are taking in billions from meds to treat all the sickness and illness caused by the garbage they are feeding us, it will continue to be this way. However, big tech is making a push as of late.
Ok, now, about Purdue...
GBO!!

THANKS for posting that! Make us sick to profit from treatments. Sound strategy! Like the Guy who had the contract in NYC to repair broken windows; He hired some thugs to do slingshot target practice....

VN Store

Back