Purdue officially announces Music City Bowl vs Tennessee

Purdue got absolutely smoked last time they played in Nashville . I don’t think Brohm will let his guys come in and play with minimal effort this time around. We should expect a fight. I think we’ll win, but we shouldn’t expect a runaway.

Reactions: vettefool
No they beat two overrated one dimensional big slow white boy teams
White boy teams?...Really?...Throwing that race card around aren't you?...If I had said it was a team full of big slow black boys then I would've been tagged a racist on here...Funny how that is a one way street these days.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
White boy teams?...Really?...Throwing that race card around aren't you?...If I had said it was a team full of big slow black boys then I would've been tagged a racist on here...Funny how that is a one way street these days.

He didn’t even mention anything about race.

You’re overreacting.

I’ve been to Sa Diego, it’s not near as fun as Nashville. In San Diego, you better speak Spanish, and love Navy folks.

There’s not many better places if you enjoy the beach, tacos, the zoo, perpetually nice weather, and/or golf. Given a free Delta voucher, I’m going Lo-Cal over Nash Vegas every time…

Unless there are tickets to Old Crow or Hootie at the Ryman involved.

I do speak Spanish, but never had to use it in California. Still REALLY glad I understood it, though!

There’s not many better places if you enjoy the beach, tacos, the zoo, perpetually nice weather, and/or golf. Given a free Delta voucher, I’m going Lo-Cal over Nash Vegas every time…

Unless there are tickets to Old Crow or Hootie at the Ryman involved.

I do speak Spanish, but never had to use it in California. Still REALLY glad I understood it, though!
I was sitting thinking when I was in San Diego I don't ever remember having to speaking spanish, hear plenty of Spanish here in W.TN though, weather was nice...stayed downtown when I was out there.
But yeah nice beaches and golf....like you I'm going to SD

Reactions: kcvols1
I was sitting thinking when I was in San Diego I don't ever remember having to speaking spanish, hear plenty of Spanish here in W.TN though, weather was nice...stayed downtown when I was out there.
But yeah nice beaches and golf....like you I'm going to SD
I have been to San Diego several times, it’s a nice town. I like Nashville better. Population growth of the respective cities agree.

VN Store

Back