A House Divided...

HoopCreekVol

Well, it has come down to this...Mommy and Daddy against Daughter. My daughter is now a first-year student at Mizzou. For 18 years, I dressed her in Tennessee garb, and now she's wearing Mizzou colors.

I have to cheer for my alma mater. Don't know what to do with her if she comes home for Thanksgiving boasting and bragging over a win. Can't let that happen!

Well, it has come down to this...Mommy and Daddy against Daughter. My daughter is now a first-year student at Mizzou. For 18 years, I dressed her in Tennessee garb, and now she's wearing Mizzou colors.

I have to cheer for my alma mater. Don't know what to do with her if she comes home for Thanksgiving boasting and bragging over a win. Can't let that happen!
I know how you feel brother, as you I dressed my youngest daughter in orange, took her to two dozen games, and she decided to go to Alabama. I listen to the static daily. Where did we fail….

You got her to 18. Your obligation is over. You know what you must do.

Some great vacation deals that time of year........take the wifey on a nice cruise or all inclusive resort for Thanksgiving.....when the prodigal child comes home and finds the locked up, dark abode........she'll know:

giphy (8).gif

......on the other hand, when we pull off the W?.......I'd have Freaks YOUTUBE replay pulled up on repeat and take the batteries 🔋 out the remote

I know how you feel brother, as you I dressed my youngest daughter in orange, took her to two dozen games, and she decided to go to Alabama. I listen to the static daily. Where did we fail….
My daughter was accepted at BAMA, and I could barely let the flyers stay in the home. Something unnerving about having the "enemy's" stuff hanging around.

At least she's smart, I mean, she turned down Bama and Missouri is academically a good school.

I'd let her eat on the porch for Thanksgiving.

Don’t feel too bad, mine went down to Tuscalooser. Of course the ONLY real option at our disposal as parents is to write them OUT of our wills and estate planning. Bad choices have consequences! 😆

Same. We clearly have horrible parenting skills.

Reactions: Vol Farmer
They said we would lose to A/M and Kentucky. Mizzou does great first half of the year, and then the play good teams. Tigers at home a win, maybe not a Connecticut blowout but I believe a win.

Quit your whining. I married an UGA grad. 😜

Reactions: Vol Farmer

VN Store

Back