Do you trust Heupel ?

Last year everyone said they trust coach, but this year they don't trust him with Nico. I still trust him, I think he did the right thing for the team, and the right thing for Nico.
To be fair, his track record with QB decisions at Tennessee has been questionable...granted it is a small sample.

Last year everyone said they trust coach, but this year they don't trust him with Nico. I still trust him, I think he did the right thing for the team, and the right thing for Nico.
TBD for me. He needs to make some offseason moves on the coaching staff. Need some serious upgrades. And he needs to do well in the transfer portal. His offense requires an intelligent QB that can process things quickly. We need to pray that Nico has it between the ears. If he does, then 2025 and 2026 could be fun. Not expecting a ton for 2024 even with a weak schedule.

TBD for me. He needs to make some offseason moves on the coaching staff. Need some serious upgrades. And he needs to do well in the transfer portal. His offense requires an intelligent QB that can process things quickly. We need to pray that Nico has it between the ears. If he does, then 2025 and 2026 could be fun. Not expecting a ton for 2024 even with a weak schedule.
Has Heupel fired a coach yet?

You can trust him with your razor

But not your gum.

But to answer the question—yes, he’s the best coach that we’ve had in 15 years, what other choice do we have? We’ve been through this several times since Fulmer got fired and the mythical Gruden-esque grand slam hire ain’t happening. I’m with Josh.

Weak schedule for 24? Really? Bama, UGA, OU and UF. Not sure what NC state has next year but they are ranked right now.

Yes, 100%

And I really liked the discussion by the commentators during the broadcast. They said that they asked him what his take was on the season, and he responded with something like “a disappointment.”

He isn’t satisfied with this season.

Yes, 100%

And I really liked the discussion by the commentators during the broadcast. They said that they asked him what his take was on the season, and he responded with something like “a disappointment.”

He isn’t satisfied with this season.
I think that the record is about what was expected. The effort in the losses was definitely a disappointment.

My biggest concern is how awful we have looked in our last 5 losses. 4 this year plus SC last year. It's not like we are playing to the final play. These have been double digit loses with the game decided early in the 4th. That's a big red flag to me and I'm concerned it's a gimmicky offense meaning when a team figures out how to stop it, were screwed. Hope I'm wrong I really like Heupel.

Reactions: tbh and Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back