Recruiting Football Talk VII

Ole miss was in a dog fight with Tulanes back up QB and Missouri needed a late FG to beat KSU by 3 at home.

They’ve proved we’re not head and shoulders above anyone this year
All those 3rd-4th places teams have ugly wins or bad losses. KSU was one of the teams mentioned and they lost to Mizzou (helps my point). Arizona lost to a bad MSST team, Iowa won by 10 against Utah St, NCST beat Uconn by 10 and a terrible Virginia team by 3, and GT lost to Ole Miss by 25 (helps my point).

Point is, even with a down year we still better top to bottom then any other conference and give both Mizzou and Ole Miss credit, neither had a bad lost. The Pac 12 had a great year top to bottom tho.

How about you just quit replying to him. PLEASE IGNORE HIM EVERYONE.
I pulled the plug awhile ago, I figured I’m 60, brain cells are dying more each day and I figured at my age, I no longer have to put up with stupid and purposely poking to get any response to show they matter in our fanbase. They certainly don’t in mine. Life is too short to read or be around that blather.

NO SEC PLAYOFF SUCK IT SANKEY

I would advise against counting the chickens before they hatch…Sankey and Saban are trying to wheel and deal their way into the playoff as we speak. FSU’s AD and the ACC commissioner are incompetent if they aren’t making calls all night.

Michigan played 7 bowl eligible teams with 2 of those being UNLV and Bowling Green
FSU played 8 bowl eligible teams with all of them being Power 5 teams. The definitely played a tougher schedule
FSU played 2 ranked teams all
Year. Michigan played 3 in the last 4 weeks, 2 in the top 10. 3 teams that finished with 2 losses or less. FSU played 1 team that finished with less than 3 losses and that’s Louisville who lost to Kentucky

I want fsu in the playoffs but to say they played a tougher schedule is silly

If Bama and Uga get left out, that also means we get a worse bowl…and I’m okay with it cause screw rivals.

View attachment 599500

Honestly, an 8-4 bowl is an 8-4 bowl as far as I’m concerned. I hope for the team that we get a Florida bowl because I know that would be a fun winter trip for them, but if we don’t get a Florida bowl, I can’t say that I’ll be disappointed.

VN Store

Back