The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

Well, it was a tough fight, we missed FT's and UK played lights out....We lose by 4.

Dalton played lights out getting his first 40.

We win the regular season SEC Championship.

Life is good.

On to the tourneys.

Today was expected. The committee was never going to give us the 1 seed anyway. No one got hurt. Team gets a loss out of its system and might use it as motivation. Win a game or two in the SECT and give the big dance your best shot. This one doesn't really mean all that much. Again, it really was expected.

I wouldn’t call losing to Kentucky on senior day where you have only lost one game previously at home expected and I think we had a chance at the 1.

Today was expected. The committee was never going to give us the 1 seed anyway. No one got hurt. Team gets a loss out of its system and might use it as motivation. Win a game or two in the SECT and give the big dance your best shot. This one doesn't really mean all that much. Again, it really was expected.

Losing to Kentucky is not expected. wtf are you talking about. And still have a better resume than Arizona for the 1 by a mile. Don’t really care if we get it or not tbh

Reactions: Kicker82
WTF are you talking about?

That losing to Kentucky in basketball is genuinely shocking to me. Woulda been crazy to say that 10 years ago but here we are. I expect to beat their ass every time we play them. What’s so hard to comprehend there ??? 🤣

Tough loss. TN did well to stay in the game till the end. KY shot really well. Sheppard was ridiculous, kid is an assassin.
They came back from 20 points, I wasn't even going to turn it on until someone said they were within two.

VN Store

Back