The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Best matchup in SEC baseball this week is Tennessee vs Kentucky and the series will be buried on SEC Network+. Makes zero sense, I'm not into this ESPN hates Tennessee crap but still yet why put best series on a channel lots of people don't have.

Before somebody says purchase the App I have almost all the apps including ESPN +.

You're right this is okay til his brother Caleb follows him, same scenario for Nathan Spillman if he portals out what's the odds his high profile brother Edwin does the same?
So are you saying that Bargo, Amick, Snead, Peeples, and Causey have ruined baseball by being at Tennessee?

And the proof is that is that we lost Shawn Scott, Turner Swistak, Jacob Bimbi, Ryan Miller, etc. Or is it that you jump to conclusions in the one case (not having followed the details); but you understand the situation in its full context in the other case?

Is Vitello ruining baseball by trading up? I am under the impression he is managing his roster well. I'd rather just enjoy what is happening that is good for us.

Here's a more detailed treatment of Herring than I provided: #99. It's going to work out for both parties.
---

You don't have to answer. I'm just trying to explain it's more complicated than dark powers ruining everything. And since I am apparently the only one with this view in this forum, I'll just zip it when I am over here from now on. But do thing about what I'm saying, if you don't mind. There are some good points, and some bad points.

Last edited:
So are you saying that Bargo, Amick, Snead, Peeples, and Causey have ruined baseball by being at Tennessee?

And the proof is that is that we lost Shawn Scott, Turner Swistak, Jacob Bimbi, Ryan Miller, etc. Or is it that you jump to conclusions in the one case (not having followed the details); but you understand the situation in the other case?

Is Vitello ruining baseball by trading up? I am under the impression he is managing his roster well. I'd rather just enjoy what is happening that is good for us.

Here's a more detailed treatment of Herring than I provided: #99. It's going to work out for both parties.
IF YOU LIKE THE REVOLVING DOOR OF PLAYERS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THATS OKAY. THAT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE IT AT ALL.

Why recruit high school players if you're going to recruit over them ever year?

And the proof is that is that we lost Shawn Scott, Turner Swistak, Jacob Bimbi, Ryan Miller, etc. Or is it that you jump to conclusions in the one case (not having followed the details); but you understand the situation in its full context in the other case?

...and Chase Burns

IF YOU LIKE THE REVOLVING DOOR OF PLAYERS FROM YEAR TO YEAR THATS OKAY. THAT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE IT AT ALL.

Why recruit high school players if you're going to recruit over them ever year?
This NIL system needs work. No way should teams be allowed to "negotiate" or contact a player before they enter the portal

Most seem to think that he has fallen down the depth chart and may not get as much playing time
I’m torn on situations like this. The guy had a great season last year and if he was beaten out and wants to play, I guess I’m ok with transferring. I’d rather see him stay and work/fight to get his job back, but I get it, I really do.
The ones that make me absolutely despise what college sports has become, are the ones that are 2-3 year starters, their jobs are not in jeopardy at all, yet still feel the need to transfer.

VN Store

Back