Recruiting Football Talk VII

I hope so. When are they coming out?
First one is set for Halloween 25 and the second doesn't have a date yet. Need one to have Ash, Mia, and Beth in it. Seen it suggested online that they want new characters but why? You'll never have anyone replace Ash. To me he's as important as the necranamican.

First one is set for Halloween 25 and the second doesn't have a date yet. Need one to have Ash, Mia, and Beth in it. Seen it suggested online that they want new characters but why? You'll never have anyone replace Ash. To me he's as important as the necranamican.
He made the movies, imo. I probably wouldn't have liked them if it weren't for how goofy he is, 😂. He definitely needs to be in one of them, preferably both and hopefully all that they make from now on.

I like how he was just a drunk, depressed bum in the show 😂

He made the movies, imo. I probably wouldn't have liked them if it weren't for how goofy he is, 😂. He definitely needs to be in one of them, preferably both and hopefully all that they make from now on.

I like how he was just a drunk, depressed bum in the show 😂
Oh I agree, he was the 4th stooge and I love it. Ash vs evil dead on starz was awesome too. Best and dumbest catchphrases ever.

VN Store

Back