Recruiting Football Talk VII

I actually think that looks cool as hell, although the mottled batter's eye is probably a bit problematic.

Depth perception would be interesting out in that field 🤣😂 this is coming from someone who played outfield…I could see the batters box view being tricky as well…one could also argue the rocks in the background would expose the ball more than a sky background 🤔 idk I’d like to get on it and see..definitely a unique field I could never imagine playing on

Number 16 in Joel Klatt's poll
1. Ohio St
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Oregon
5. Ole Miss
6. Utah
7. Alabama
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Missouri
11. Notre Dame
12. Florida St
13. Clemson
14. LSU
15. USC
16. Tennessee
17. Oklahoma
18. Miami
19. Oklahoma St
20. Kansas St
21. Arizona
22. Nebraska
23. Kansas
24. Iowa
25. Texas A&M

The pundits have zero understanding of our personnel lol some teams he has a bunch of faith in regardless of who they bring back and some where he says he puts lower or higher based on their schedule.

Probably will happen, you know how it is look at 20 different mock drafts there will be 20 different predictions.

I've noticed a few have Grizzlies drafting the Center from UCONN.
Me rooting for Ja Morant is hard…..bring DK and it’s easy….. plus a winning formula

Reactions: knoxvol52
1. Ohio St
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Oregon
5. Ole Miss
6. Utah
7. Alabama
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Missouri
11. Notre Dame
12. Florida St
13. Clemson
14. LSU
15. USC
16. Tennessee
17. Oklahoma
18. Miami
19. Oklahoma St
20. Kansas St
21. Arizona
22. Nebraska
23. Kansas
24. Iowa
25. Texas A&M

The pundits have zero understanding of our personnel lol some teams he has a bunch of faith in regardless of who they bring back and some where he says he puts lower or higher based on their schedule.

We'll be top7 by week 4, maybe top5

1. Ohio St
2. Georgia
3. Texas
4. Oregon
5. Ole Miss
6. Utah
7. Alabama
8. Michigan
9. Penn State
10. Missouri
11. Notre Dame
12. Florida St
13. Clemson
14. LSU
15. USC
16. Tennessee
17. Oklahoma
18. Miami
19. Oklahoma St
20. Kansas St
21. Arizona
22. Nebraska
23. Kansas
24. Iowa
25. Texas A&M

Utah at 6 is a head scratcher to me. I understand they are well coached. But cmon.

Theressss Johnny. I was playing Chatt CC. years ago and met JM on the range. He was in a group ahead of us..playing with former Miss USA from the 60s iirc.,she was still attractive.
Johnny left his putter on the green on 10 and I had to run it up to him on 11..lol
Not sure how one forgets their putter when there is no chip in, but they headed to clubhouse after another hole..lol

Utah at 6 is a head scratcher to me. I understand they are well coached. But cmon.
I dont have too much of a problem with that. Rising is a stud, they have a lot coming back and they're favorites.

But he also put them that high, partly because of him expecting them to do well because of their schedule...

But then he has Michigan at 8...even though their schedule is brutal and they replace a ton, then there's Mizzou at 10, brining everyone back with a cupcake schedule. He said OK was low because of their schedule.

If you do a top 25, I don't get why you incorporate a teams schedule. Don't get that line of thinking at all in this context.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

Because they play no one so you can predict them high and it not be challenged for months. Other teams will have some immediate competition that could call a pick into question.

Big 12 record attached. OK St was only team with 8+ wins.

Schedule
Southern Utah
Baylor (3-9 last year)
Utah State
OK St
Arizona
Arizona St
TCU
Houston
CO
Iowa St
UCF